[THEME] Inspi(RED) Liberty GB DX/D2

mjs1015

Reaction score
I tried that. When I click the link should it download right away or is there a link I have to click?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

drum747

Reaction score
It will say something like "click here to start download from mediafire" and you must click again. It took me many tries and many browsers for some reason but eventually Firefox worked for me.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

mjs1015

Reaction score
Ok after about trying 10 times I got it to work through firefox. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

drum747

Reaction score
Nice! Enjoy, its a great theme.

munkysex00

Reaction score
cant downlaod.

the mediafire webpage loading box just continues to load. and the download box does not show up.. any ideas? thanks

lancasterv3

Reaction score
i hope this get updated to v 0.5dancedroid this theme is sick, its the only one that uses that blood red. Others red themes come off as a light red borderline pink. excellent work sensei !

FarvaSCW

Reaction score
i hope this get updated to v 0.5dancedroid this theme is sick, its the only one that uses that blood red. Others red themes come off as a light red borderline pink. excellent work sensei !

X2 this theme is awesome would love it for 0.5

drum747

Reaction score
Really need this for 0.5,....please? Its such a clean theme. You really need a white theme as well or maybe just update the fresh theme? I know, I know, only so much time in the day!! Thanks for all the hard work! We appreciate it!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

nordy420

Reaction score
Mobile Sensei,

Can you add a themed launcher pro for this theme? I heard from a tweet that the new gingerbread version is not rooted yet so I figured I might as well enjoy my phone with what is available. I find this theme very comparable to Nate's red x theme. I love the red and will stick with liberty v. 04 until a good red theme is available for later versions.

Jelleephish

Reaction score
I am backing up all who want the theme for .5. This has got to be one of the best themes I have ever seen before!!!!! Please port it to 0.5 Sensei!