[ROM]Fission 2.4 Droid2 Global-Vanilla Generic Android-AOSP Like-Fission ROM Manager

Neverblu

Reaction score
Well, all that could mean is, he doesnt own a DEV D2G, and that the roms he is posting tonight/tommorrow have been tested and are safe, doesnt mean development will continue. I hope it does, but by the looks of his post no lol

mreyn3693

Reaction score
Well, all that could mean is, he doesnt own a DEV D2G, and that the roms he is posting tonight/tommorrow have been tested and are safe, doesnt mean development will continue. I hope it does, but by the looks of his post no lol

Need to raise some cash...selling Droid2 Global. White and black. No this is not dev device and global ROMs are safe. $300 like new.

To me that means he's letting all the d2g owners to not worry because he is not selling the d2g he uses for dev.. and he's stated he has a dev d2g before iirc:)

Swirly

Reaction score
AngDroid Twitter said the updates for the D2G will b up in the next couple of days... <=== Keep ya shorts on ppl :-D

Sent from my D2G w/ Fission

mreyn3693

Reaction score
I haven't had any issues really with fission 2.4.3

What issues are you having specifically?

mrapollinax

Reaction score
I have not had problems with either. If you read the forums some people had some issues with Navigation but they were fixed by clearing out gMaps' chache.

WPThunder25

Reaction score
I went to the Maps options and I couldn't clear the cache but I cleared the data and it didn't work. My navigation seems to start but it never picks a gps signal.

When I try to go into my Wireless and Networks settings it either force closes or just doesn't let me in and goes to the main home screen.

mrapollinax

Reaction score
Try going to "Manage Applications" from your system settings (not from within gMaps) and clearing the data from there.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
ok I see the damn rotary lock in the picture but I can't find the option anywhere nor anything online saying how to get it. anyone point me in the right direction please

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
ok I see the damn rotary lock in the picture but I can't find the option anywhere nor anything online saying how to get it. anyone point me in the right direction please

Angdroid never enabled it for the D2G... the OP was copied and pasted from the DX thread release

Not too sure if it will be in the update that's "coming" or not

evanlec

Reaction score
Hmmm, so vaporware? :(
I would think there would atleast be one other ROM out for d2g by now...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Reaction score
Hmmm, so vaporware? :(
I would think there would atleast be one other ROM out for d2g by now...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

If more people spent more time learning to code and/or porting other ROMs like a few of us have, instead of posting about it on the internet, there WOULD be.