[ROM]Fission 2.4 Droid2 Global-Vanilla Generic Android-AOSP Like-Fission ROM Manager

Swirly

Reaction score
Dang... must b some hard work. But I still believe good things come to thoes who wait... we still wait'n :p

Sent from my DROID 2 GLOBAL w/ Fission 2.4.3

TwoBuells

Reaction score
Does anyone know if angdroid monitors any specific discussion forum for his ROMs? I don't use Twitter, but I know he posts to that often.

Angdroid posted on his twitter page that he is finishing a big project and will have time this week to post some rom's

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Swirly

Reaction score
I agree, we love our phones very much! Hahaha we sound so desperate :-D

Sent from my DROID 2 GLOBAL w/ Fission 2.4.3

ExodusC

Reaction score
In regards to the weird issue I'm getting where the CPU locks to 100%, so far I'm the only one that is experiencing this, right?

I'm going to try some tweaks to see if I can get it to stop.

I really wish I knew what was causing it, but as far as I know, I don't use any apps that are out of the ordinary (Browser, Facebook, Messaging, etc).

grimloktt

Reaction score
In regards to the weird issue I'm getting where the CPU locks to 100%, so far I'm the only one that is experiencing this, right?

I'm going to try some tweaks to see if I can get it to stop.

I really wish I knew what was causing it, but as far as I know, I don't use any apps that are out of the ordinary (Browser, Facebook, Messaging, etc).

I haven't seen it. I also have SetCPU with the homescreen widget. I can see that most times it only ramps up to 300 or 600 units (can't remember the unit name measured here). In short, the CPU is not requesting all 1200...let alone intervals between that and 600.

Swirly

Reaction score
AngDroid Twitter: Froyo Themed D2 2.6.1 up on FRM...More ROMs for different devices later in day. Today is lab day :-D .... (I guess he's talkn bout the D2G??)

Sent from my D2G w/ Fission

tebower

Reaction score
Yay! It continues to be "coming soon!" I couldn't be more excited.

LZMF1

Reaction score
From Angdoird via Twitter:

Finally awoken from my slumber and heading to lab once I place some grub in my belly...yes D2G updates coming soon!
lol....i remember when he tweeted that i tweeted back saying "I can't wait!"

:-( looks like we're all stuck waiting. it should be worth the wait though. :icon_ banana:

grimloktt

Reaction score
From Angdoird via Twitter:

Finally awoken from my slumber and heading to lab once I place some grub in my belly...yes D2G updates coming soon!
lol....i remember when he tweeted that i tweeted back saying "I can't wait!"

:-( looks like we're all stuck waiting. it should be worth the wait though. :icon_ banana:

I'm excited to see what updates he's made!!!