[ROM]Fission 2.4.3 DroidX - Vanilla Generic Android - AOSP Like - Fission ROM Manager

crypto

Reaction score
Still using this rom and it's still brilliant. Apex was very nice but since using fission I've realized I don't need blur at all

Also someone ported the matteblue theme over for fission so I installed that... Easily the best looking theme for the droid x right now

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jawonder

Reaction score
I've installed Fission 2.4.3 on my droid x it's running great no problems but there's something i don't understand i thought it had a application or i thought you could access the rom manger at will and make changes and install themes . i'm trying to find the rom manager in my applications but i don't see it . Am i wrong about this is that the way the rom manager should work . Sorry about that i found it on the sd it wasn't in the application drawer because i had to download it again i didn't check download application from unknown source in settings .

Rhino413

Reaction score
well im running Fission 2.5.6 and it still has the reboot on usb mass storage issue
not a big big deal as the reboot is a soft reboot but would be nice to have this bug fixed as it is really the only one I ever come across

mrjaydee82

Reaction score
I installed the new one off of frm. Any ideas why it wont stay overclocked anymore? I tried the oc hot fix then install my oc but it will not over clock, it boot loops on any overclock file. Any ideas? If I use an app it wont work either, sometimes it'll oc but then it'll go back to stock all by itself even if u don't reboot the phone. Any help appreciated thank u

chefb

Reaction score
Is the fission rom manager compatable with any rom? Meaning....can we just flash/ down load the rom manager and and use it with other Roms ? I like the idea that you can flash roms without booting in to recovery.

XDRDX

Reaction score
Don't format system only format data and cache using FRM. If you format system you get stuck at M I have noticed as well.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

athack

Reaction score
i just downloaded frm now i read that before going to fission rom from a prev version or diff rom that a sbf flash should be done? i never heard of that.... is that true?

athack

Reaction score
i just downloaded frm now i read that before going to fission rom from a prev version or diff rom that a sbf flash should be done? i never heard of that.... is that true?

If you are coming to Fission from a different rom please SBF back to stock to completely remove all traces of the previous rom. The SBF guide can be found in the Troubleshooting section.

has anyone tried installing without flashing?

crashdau

Reaction score

If you are coming to Fission from a different rom please SBF back to stock to completely remove all traces of the previous rom. The SBF guide can be found in the Troubleshooting section.

has anyone tried installing without flashing?

Yes. just did it last night after watching DarkOnions video guide. D/L'd 2.5.7 Black-Out and then did a back up, wipe data/cache and installed. no worries here. Everything running fine. Came from GummyJar 2.5.

Installed Swype, Galaxy S boot animation, then the theme.

I remember the great battery life I had using the early version of Fission, hoping its still the same.

millbean

Reaction score
Anybody know where to get the wallpaper posted on the defuse website Screenshot? and individual ringtones dont seem to be working either