Fission ROM and Fission ROM Manager for Droid2 Global

OP
AngDroid

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
id like to get my hands on the latest released/official (not RC1) of fission for the d2g or the oem rom you mentioned, could you post a link to it so i can d/l ?

i got the fone new @ home, i want a vanilla rom (dont like moto's ui), so after root & bootstrap im loading a fresh rom.

Still in RC stage since I am building it from ground up for D2G and not just copying **** over, err I meant stuff.

OP
AngDroid

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Instead of releasing RC2 for D2 Global tonight...will just release final tomorrow since it is not much work, how does that sound?

zero7404

Reaction score
so, you are going straight into final release/official non-RC, correct ?

it would be nice to check this out.
sorry, but i've asked before and no one answered .... how do you get the actual ROM ? would the ROM manager be what i need to get ? ROM manager finds and downloads the ROM ?

Reaction score
Will the camera features like editing video's and the panoramic feature be added back on.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

RasputinAXP

Reaction score
Already in love after a few hours. Need to get the Moto email back on, though. I have it backed up with Titanium. Anyone know the dependencies?

OP
AngDroid

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Already in love after a few hours. Need to get the Moto email back on, though. I have it backed up with Titanium. Anyone know the dependencies?

Lots of blur stuff needs to be added...final is going up in one minute.

Fused ROM (being worked on this weekend) will be a mix of blur and Fission so the email and other blur stuff will work. Fission is meant to be a blurless ROM

terrets

Reaction score
Has anyone had any problems with this ROM. Id like it but not sure about doing it without an SBF. Is anyone working on one?

ddckylec

Reaction score
I've been on fission for a couple days.works great.the run manager is awesome too.

The only problem I've had so far is that my gmail is not syncing automatically. Any fixes our string changes I need to do.

Reaction score
Go to settings, Accounts, tap your gmail acount, and check sync gmail, and whatever else you would like your account to sync