[ROM]Fission 2.4 Droid2 Global-Vanilla Generic Android-AOSP Like-Fission ROM Manager

wilboy

Reaction score
The sync icon is just media share, the stupid software that comes preinstalled, and the blue triangle means you need to activate your phone. Dial *228 and hit 1.

Thanks for the reply.

I have successfully installed 2.4 on my D2G. My question is where do I find all the goodies? Are they located in FRM?

And if I want to go back to Motorola stock, what steps do I take to do that?
Yap!!in FRM!!Did you make backup first b4 installing Fiss. 2.4.3 Rom?If so,you can restore it anytime you want using bootstrap!

TinMan09

Reaction score
In the zipped fodler that has everything we need to rom our D2G whats the hotfix email policy and global sim for?

shaddix

Reaction score
I wonder if AT&T would force me onto their smartphone data plan if I were to put my sim in my d2g. Right now it takes them about 5 minutes to detect my galaxy S.

silver6054

Reaction score
I wonder if AT&T would force me onto their smartphone data plan if I were to put my sim in my d2g. Right now it takes them about 5 minutes to detect my galaxy S.
If you are in the US, you won't be able to connect on AT&T. So hopefully AT&T wouldn't be able to detect it!

kd650906

Reaction score
Missing Google Maps

I installed Fission, went like a breeze but i lost most of my apps, the only ones i am really concerned about is google maps and navigation as i use that to find my way around china. Any thoughts?

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
I installed Fission, went like a breeze but i lost most of my apps, the only ones i am really concerned about is google maps and navigation as i use that to find my way around china. Any thoughts?

All you have to do is download them from the market

kd650906

Reaction score
I knew i would loss my apps but i figured the stock usual ones would come back, does anyone have the navigation.apk

mguel

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a happy & gratefull 2.4.3 fission rom user… just wanted to ask something I just noticed: when recording videos, they are recorded in 3gp format instead of mp4… is it just the video container or is the quality compromised in any way? (I was used to mp4 vids with my previous phone: motorola milestone)

And by the way will it be posible sometime to record 720p vids on the D2G? (since up to my understanding it's hardware is capable to do so)

best regards,
Mguel

wirecutter

Reaction score
I'm also eagerly awaiting the next update...HD video would be good too! :)

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

terrets

Reaction score
So would be no random restarts and screen freeze while charging...Not sure if Fission is the culpret, still looking.

pcaste

Reaction score
This ROM is fantastic you guys are def leading the pack. I love all the black themes and the keyboard on the thirdeye theme. The black and more black gb is what I am currently running. I love Fission !! Keep it going! Go global or go home.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

Dude i see that you r using a Droid 2 Global with Fission 2.4.3, i installed the liberty but it didnt work because was not made for the global, so i restarted and install the full room of fission 2.4.3 for droid 2 global.

Now my cell phone freeze just in the first screen! is there a way to go back? I think this is not going to be easy.. :(

Psj77

Reaction score
Edit: nevermind figured it out :)

kingwaffle

Reaction score
I knew i would loss my apps but i figured the stock usual ones would come back, does anyone have the navigation.apk

Are you talking about Google Navigation or Verizon's Navigator? If you download Google Maps from the market and run it once, Navigation will re-appear in your apps list.

If you're talking about the Verizon Navigation...well, don't use it.