[ROM] ApeX V2.0.0 Release Candidate (RC2) (6/11/2011)

Shadows9909

Reaction score
cm7 is it still in beta? also do they have the camera working ?

yes it's still in beta though all of the major issues have been resolved. it is blazing fast and feature packed. battery life is not the best but i can get through a day. the camera and camcorder have been fixed though the fix hasn't been implemented in the rom itself because it uses blur to fix it, which goes against CM7. it is a 3rd party patch you apply in clockwork, but it works great.

johnzenobia

Reaction score
by chance do you have the links for it?

thanks

it's still in beta though all of the major issues have been resolved. it is blazing fast and feature packed. battery life is not the best but i can get through a day. the camera and camcorder have been fixed though the fix hasn't been implemented in the rom itself because it uses blur to fix it, which goes against CM7. it is a 3rd party patch you apply in clockwork, but it works great.[/QUOTE]

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Was on Liberty AOSP, but had to come back to Apex. My phone froze twice today making it 4 times with that ROM. I came back to Apex, which is my favorite ROM.

Apex 2.0 Revolution

fakiesk8r333

Reaction score

thanks

it's still in beta though all of the major issues have been resolved. it is blazing fast and feature packed. battery life is not the best but i can get through a day. the camera and camcorder have been fixed though the fix hasn't been implemented in the rom itself because it uses blur to fix it, which goes against CM7. it is a 3rd party patch you apply in clockwork, but it works great.
[/QUOTE]

Just flash the 2-int recovery in rom manager and then download a nightly. Haven't tried any yet, but only because I'm too lazy to sbf lol

Shadows9909

Reaction score

thanks

it's still in beta though all of the major issues have been resolved. it is blazing fast and feature packed. battery life is not the best but i can get through a day. the camera and camcorder have been fixed though the fix hasn't been implemented in the rom itself because it uses blur to fix it, which goes against CM7. it is a 3rd party patch you apply in clockwork, but it works great.
[/QUOTE]

I do have the links, not sure if i'm allowed to post them here, probably not the best place but oh well. ;) dancedroid

make sure you flash this coming from froyo as it requires froyo kernel.

CM7: CyanogenMod Mirror Network - Powered by TDRevolution

Camera/Camcorder/Torch fix, boot CM7 first, then reboot recovery and apply.: Camera/Camcorder/Torch Fix for CM4DX

ronpandolfi

Reaction score
Stuck in 'ApeX' bootloop

I'm stuck in the 'ApeX' bootloop. I tried to flash this rom from the OTA gingerbread leak. I can't get into clockwork or recovery mode either. Any tips how to unbrick my Droid X? Many thanks...

fakiesk8r333

Reaction score
I'm stuck in the 'ApeX' bootloop. I tried to flash this rom from the OTA gingerbread leak. I can't get into clockwork or recovery mode either. Any tips how to unbrick my Droid X? Many thanks...

Best bet would be a sbf and then retry apex.

fakiesk8r333

Reaction score
Has anybody had any issues with the revolution theme. I flashed it the other day and I started having internet issues. facebook wouldn't load anything, some websites wouldn't load, and market apps wouldn't download. Every thing else workrd beautifully, Any ideas?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
It has worked great for me... maybe try clearing the cache

Apex 2.0 Revolution

PSUlion01

Reaction score
Lockscreen Audio Controls

Just curious if this version of Apex has the lockscreen audio controls that CM7, Liberty, etc have (for controlling Slacker, Pandora and the music player).

Didn't see it in the thread but maybe I missed it.

<edit> Duh did a broader search and it seems the answer is no. Any reason why this hasn't made it's way to Apex?

Last edited:

ronpandolfi

Reaction score
Argh....

Best bet would be a sbf and then retry apex.

Hate to say it, but I agree...

Apex 2.0 Revolution
Thanks for the tip, I SBF'd back to stock froyo, flashed .596 OTA unsigned, flashed APEX v2....and same thing. Gar...

Any tips how not to get stuck in 'ApeX' bootloop?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are you wiping data and cache? I have never bootlooped on Apex, ZS, or Liberty AOSP, but I have on rooted .595 GB

Apex 2.0 Revolution

ronpandolfi

Reaction score
Are you wiping data and cache? I have never bootlooped on Apex, ZS, or Liberty AOSP, but I have on rooted .595 GB

Apex 2.0 Revolution

Eh, no...I didn't think it was necessary since I wasn't using the intermediate roms. I'll try doing both in between both steps. Thanks.