[ROM] [ROM] ApeX V1.4.1 for Droid X & Droid 2 - Refinement and Ease of Use (2/22/2011)

wooddale

Reaction score
Using a root explorer delete the wireless tether apk from the system/ app folder and reboot. Then download it from the market, wireless tether

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Thanks Jack I guess because I already had it backed from another rom all I did was uninstall and re install and it worked Im in Il around Ohara airport I swear they are throttling data sometimes it works like 4g and sometimes like crap worked good last night

nicksan

Reaction score
so I spent the night downloading and trying the different droid x roms on here, and I can honestly say that Apex blows them all out of the water. So stable, responsive, light weight, simplistic and easy to use.

Definitely donating, excellent job Fab. please keep up the great work.

wooddale

Reaction score
so I spent the night downloading and trying the different droid x roms on here, and I can honestly say that Apex blows them all out of the water. So stable, responsive, light weight, simplistic and easy to use.

Definitely donating, excellent job Fab. please keep up the great work.

Another satisfied customer Its a great rom ain't it a stable rom with just the weight amount of blur

timpo

Reaction score
There is an option in the toolbox, but like you said, its down.

wooddale

Reaction score
Anybody know what's up with.the tool box? I guess you can still download the rom I would think you should be able.to work around everything in it just makes it a lot easier

jdm627

Reaction score
It´ll be the truth for our X?
nenolodWilliam Pitcock
sholes-keyleak-explained.html updated again with key cracking instructions for your phone. enjoy freedom and good luck! :p

Last edited:

Brion1

Reaction score
It´ll be the truth for our X?
nenolodWilliam Pitcock
sholes-keyleak-explained.html updated again with key cracking instructions for your phone. enjoy freedom and good luck! :p

I saw this too. I follow fabolous (bigxie) on twitter and he already knows. I can't wait to see what this does for apex.

Reaction score
Question about the boot being unlocked. What does this actually mean I don't know the benefits of this. Im new to alot of this stuff. What can now be done. And is more dangerous then just putting a rom on my phone

KHeeney5

Reaction score
Question about the boot being unlocked. What does this actually mean I don't know the benefits of this. Im new to alot of this stuff. What can now be done. And is more dangerous then just putting a rom on my phone

Google cyanogenmod.

Sent from my DROIDX

biggestmexi

Reaction score
uhm, i just ran the tool box update, and as soon as i hit Y to confirm it just goes to 100% and nothing.

Did he actually update the toolbox?

KHeeney5

Reaction score
uhm, i just ran the tool box update, and as soon as i hit Y to confirm it just goes to 100% and nothing.

No update. It's just fixes all the links so that you can download stuff.

Sent from my DROIDX

joshhendry

Reaction score

No update. It's just fixes all the links so that you can download stuff.

Sent from my DROIDX

Anyone know what version of contacts apps Apex uses? I really liked what was in Fission and didn't know if it is an option to change contact apps in this ROM.