RockerGirl v1.1

OP
S

slayher

Reaction score
I'm so sorry:frown: Thats not what I meant. What I meant is that tomorrow you might outdo yourself again and make we want your next creation:happy:

Good cover up :lol I was just kidding around, but I am glad you like it :)

OP
S

slayher

Reaction score
[
hey which file changes the background in the dialer? I'm assuming it's in contacts.apk?
Its the custom_dialer_bg.png

Hmmm, my custom_dialer_bg.png is just 5X5 black square. I assume I have to make it bigger? Can you tell me how big it should be?

Well it will stretch the image if I remember correctly, so you can either make it really small, if you are going for a solid color, or make the image the size of the display, which its 480px wide, and 800px tall. I think the height is 800px anyway.

OP
S

slayher

Reaction score
Nice job Slayer.. you're the man! It looks sick.

Thank you jrummy, although I think I like the overall look of your pink life better. Thanks again letting me use some of your images :)

Droidee

Reaction score
It's fantastic. You can put me on your notify list anytime. LOLdancedroid

Oh, btw I cant seem to figure out how to put in a matching pandora tag. LOL I mean if you feel like tweeking it a little for your #1 fan.

Last edited:

Rouger

Reaction score
Great job, have been trying to get my wife to move over to the root world and once she saw these images, she was hooked...

Thanks for all the hard work...

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
[

Its the custom_dialer_bg.png

Hmmm, my custom_dialer_bg.png is just 5X5 black square. I assume I have to make it bigger? Can you tell me how big it should be?

Well it will stretch the image if I remember correctly, so you can either make it really small, if you are going for a solid color, or make the image the size of the display, which its 480px wide, and 800px tall. I think the height is 800px anyway.

Hey sorry if I'm such a noob ahah...I tried this and i didn't see any changes. This file is in contacts.apk right? Or is it somewhere else?

OP
S

slayher

Reaction score

Hey sorry if I'm such a noob ahah...I tried this and i didn't see any changes. This file is in contacts.apk right? Or is it somewhere else?

It kinda depends on what you are doing. Are you trying to edit my Contacts.apk? do you have the source in front of you and are you trying to edit the source files? Are you trying to change someone else Contacts.apk? And what are you trying to do? Just a 1 for 1 swap of the image? transparency?

Depending on the answer you may not be able to.