RockerGirl v1.1

slayher

Reaction score
Ladies and Gents, After working on Genesis so much, my wife wanted a theme for her Droid. So here we are!
This is a CyanogenMod based Rom, themed using an overlay. AKA I downloaded the source files, put my images/settings in, and compiled.
***Not responsible for damage to your phone, marriage, house, computer, or missing items from your home***

First and Foremost, the Credits:
*Cyanogen, Koush, and the entire CM team. I downloaded their source and built from there. (we can add in google too)
*Bekit, I compiled my own kernel with Compcache patches in, and I used his repo. (Thank you)
*Manup456. I used several images from his Nex theme as a base.*Faruq (aka ruqqq) for HelixLauncher2
*Jrummy for letting me borrow some images
*Xeudous for teaching/showing me some code for the dialer/contacts
*Anyone else that I forgot

A Few details about the release:Its an entire ROM. If coming from 5.0.6.2 or later, (for the moment) no need to wipe data/cache.
***If coming from a NON-CM rom, you have to download gapps and install those too***
1200Mhz 5 Slot kernel with Compcache patched in. (all the other normal goodies)
Compcache by default.
Built from latest source from Koush's repo, (last pull 5-26-10 basically same as 5.0.7.1 )
***One Last disclaimer, if you have not done this before, or have minimal experience installing new roms/themes please make sure you do your research and ask questions before flashing anything. That goes for all themes/Roms. ***
Heres the D/L Link: Click Here ***UPDATED to 5.0.7.1***
Google Apps for RockerGirl Click Here ***UPDATED***
Just install using Rom Manager, or Clockwork recovery as it is in an update.zip format

Here is a 1000Mhz 7 slot kernel for those who dont like the 1200mhz Here

If you feel like assisting me convincing my wife this is time well spent please feel free to Donate :)

Now some attached Screenies :)

Last edited:

Ziocomposite

Reaction score
While I may not be using it thanks much for the effort put in. Hopefully the ladies take notice.

Droidee

Reaction score
OMG. I downloaded this and it is amazing. Problem I have lost my market please help.

bje1982

Reaction score
Looks great my girl will love this.

Last edited:

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
hey which file changes the background in the dialer? I'm assuming it's in contacts.apk?

OP
S

slayher

Reaction score

Droidee

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your prompt reply. I do believe I am now in complete droid heaven. I have on quick question? Do you have the link for the smoked pink or clear pandora widgets?

OP
S

slayher

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your prompt reply. I do believe I am now in complete droid heaven. I have on quick question? Do you have the link for the smoked pink or clear pandora widgets?

I dont. I didnt theme pandora and havent really looked around for it since my wife doesnt use it. sorry :(

Droidee

Reaction score
It's ok. Thanks anyway for this wonderful theme I think it may have beaten all others out at this point. But, there's still tomorrow. lol

OP
S

slayher

Reaction score
What are you saying!?! That today you wont like it anymore? :*(

Droidee

Reaction score
I'm so sorry:frown: Thats not what I meant. What I meant is that tomorrow you might outdo yourself again and make we want your next creation:happy: