Requests Thread

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
I will keep a running list of requests for the Droid Concepts ROM here, so feel free to post your requests below:

Things in GREEN have already been completed!

Current Requests:
swipe to remove notification
quiet hours
select all in email
color for email accounts
init.d support
phone - haptic feedback
screen off times
remove/block ads
DSP Manager
More Fonts
state for complete silence, and volume controls
Remove frequently contacted from phone
Volume/Camera buttons seek/play music when screen is off
Brightness
Over-scroll feature
Rotary Lockscreen
Screen Off Animation
T-Mobile Theme Engine [If possible]
Change notification LEDs [ALL]
Rotary phone screen
Full blacklisting
Screen off in phone call [landscape mode]

Completed Requests:
init.d support
Galaxy S style Power Widget
Change notification text colors on the fly
Battery every 10 % [I added the code and images for 5% updates, but it doesn't seem to be showing?]
Kill-app via long press of back button

Last edited:

jayman350

Reaction score
I don't know if they are missing or just don't work, but I would love to have the notification LEDs. I miss being able to look at my phone w/ the screen off and tell if I have a missed message, call, email, etc... and I could tell what it was without having to turn the screen on b/c each one had its own color.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Added it to the list, messaging can have different colors now, but everything else will be green. But i'll work on adding that option to the settings app.

I don't know if they are missing or just don't work, but I would love to have the notification LEDs. I miss being able to look at my phone w/ the screen off and tell if I have a missed message, call, email, etc... and I could tell what it was without having to turn the screen on b/c each one had its own color.

pistacio

Reaction score
Request:
Kill app on long search press, or long press back key.

1quickv6

Reaction score
Take a look at Zeam Launcher please. I used to use LauncherPro and I've tried ADW and Sony but found Zeam to be much faster and to work better as a default launcher. Let me know what you think. It has the abiltiy to go full screen if you would like to hide the notification tray. Also, swiping down on your screen brings up your app menu.

jayman350

Reaction score
I like having the battery percentage overlaid on the battery icon in the notification bar, maybe an option to turn it on/off?

djakrse

Reaction score
Make the clock an option > no clock

The notification clock is useful while using apps, imo.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know that zeam can be built into source.

The only time I knew it was built in was MetiCkOne's MetickMod. But that was frg22d I believe.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com

Spyder RT

Reaction score
Any idea how long before the galaxy widget is implemented. I use it to much to flash a rom without it

Sent from my webshooter using Tapatalk.

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Any idea how long before the galaxy widget is implemented. I use it to much to flash a rom without it

Sent from my webshooter using Tapatalk.

Once I finish the coding and get it to build. It will be implemented. Unfortunatly its one of the hardest things I have ever decided to attempt to add to a rom. I have all the framework edits done and 90% of the dcs parts edited. Then its just tring to track down the rest and then fixing build errors. I have now coded it two ways hopfully the second way throughs out less errors on initial build.

I'm trying to spend some serious time on it tomorrow and this weekend, just sometimes android projects get put aside when my 2year old wants to play .....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

cfclark

Reaction score
Blacklisting of contacts (as in not just send-to-voicemail, but outright blocking), unless I've missed it somewhere.

Build 9 is the first DC ROM I've tried, and I'm liking it thus far, even if the Comic Sans font drove me up a wall until I could replace it. ;) Keep up the good work.