Requesting Beta Testers

maderschramm

Reaction score
I've been working something up here and need a few brave DX users to test it.

Prerequisites:

You need root, Koush's bootstrapper, knowledge of SBFing (just in case), knowledge of flashing update.zip's with clockworkmod, and knowledge of creating/restoring backups with clockworkmod.

Specific Needs:

Froyo users running a version of 2.3.15
Froyo users running a version of 2.3.320
Froyo users running a version of 2.3.340

It's not quite ready yet; however, I'm looking for interested parties. Please post in this thread with your version # and 2 sentences for why you qualify and I'll pm you.

Last edited:

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i can do it but do i really need 2 sentences? lol

im on .34 btw

demonhawk1313

Reaction score
Could you give us some insight what type of item you are looking to get tested? Rom, app ,etc..
I'm a curious soul

OP
maderschramm

maderschramm

Reaction score
if you meet the reqs more information will be given via pm, I don't want to produce hype for something that might not work or be released ever.

liferefugee

Reaction score
I'm on 340 ota. Professional java developer and been working IT for 12 years between programming and tech work. Oh and I like playing with things.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

qman66

Reaction score
on .340. knowledgable with all the things u mentioned and have done them all. and just love to have fun modding and tweaking the android system.

littlerick

Reaction score
i'm on .340 (but i can always go back to .320 if needed). i'm always messing with my phone and flashing every rom that comes out (same with my original droid). i've sbf'd many times and dont mind loosing all my info and starting from scratch.

OP
maderschramm

maderschramm

Reaction score
still need a 2.3.15 or 2.3.151
If I haven't pm'd yet don't worry, I'm still getting an error status 6 so just ironing out the last kinks.