[Release] Succulent Desire v 7.0

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Qspace, I only use rom manager to flash between recoveries.. lol... you should be able to dl to your pc, put the zip on your sd, and install with clockwork... that's how I install everything... hope that helps...

YankeeDudeL

Reaction score
Ok, I'll say it again since I think people are skimming the posts. :p

I'm pretty sure the reason ROM Manager won't DL S H I N E is b/c there's spaces between the letters in the file name. It will, however, DL fine in Clockwork. You can reboot into Clockwork from ROM Manager if you feel so inclined. Or you could DL it and rename it as you see fit.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any updates on the SOMA themed SD? Waiting for that one to switch.

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Going to be helping with soma tonight. It may be ready in a few days. You should try the others, all are great!

stratt

Reaction score
New pulldown for Atlantis Blue will be posted tonight for those who are having issues with seeing notifications.

snap20100727_192539.png

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
AB Has been updated, if you don't like the full transparency of the current AB and found the text hard to read then you can update to the new version.. nothing else has been changed, just the notification/pull-down bar

if you don't mind the current pull-down/notification like it is now then there is no need to D/L the new version...

Guit4rG0d

Reaction score
Great work Guys!
Got Woody's theme going on mine, so very sleak

elwood1229

Reaction score
I just downloaded one of the SD 7 roms. To install it, is it necessary to follow the steps in the installation sticky by Woodyman? Or is it possible to rename the file to update.zip and install it through recovery? That is the method I used in the two other roms I have installed. Thanks!

Elwood

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just downloaded one of the SD 7 roms. To install it, is it necessary to follow the steps in the installation sticky by Woodyman? Or is it possible to rename the file to update.zip and install it through recovery? That is the method I used in the two other roms I have installed. Thanks!

Elwood

yes you can rename it to update.zip with sprecovery. If you have clockwork you can just drop it without renaming it to update.zip. Then just install from the sd card in recovery.

elwood1229

Reaction score
Ok, downloaded and installed SD 7. So far so good. One question so far. I see the wireless tethering app, but is USB Tethering without downloading an app?

Elwood

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Ok, downloaded and installed SD 7. So far so good. One question so far. I see the wireless tethering app, but is USB Tethering without downloading an app?

Elwood

you use the USB tether app thats built in at your own risk, some say VZW will charge you to use it others say they wont.. i just use wirless so if you want USB you CAN use that one it should work, but i would use this one instead..

azilink - Project Hosting on Google Code

i dont know if it works but it should, like i said i use wifi tether when i need to tether..

a simple google search will find many USB tether apps if you want to look..