[Release] Succulent Desire Froyo v 3

veritech

Reaction score
Do you think I can flash one of these custom lwps on top of kangerade?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Worth a try I guess. Make sure you have a backup just in case.

J

Johnly

SD froyo spanks em!!!!! Nuff said,. but if you pass on visual candy, then do some stock FRF, hehe

veritech

Reaction score
Im currently running Kangerade...every time i try to flash SPR its a no go. It just reboots. Whats up? Any ideas?
You may be using clockwork recovery. i was using kangerade and thats the problem i had. just run the script flashsprecovery. but if you like the quickness and responsiveness of kangerade this rom will seem super slow to you. i went to this from kangerade and i like it but thinking of going back because i like the quickness and responsiveness of kangerade

I do think I'll stick with this one for a while. The battery life seems better on this than on Kangerade.

unkledaddy

Reaction score
So I'm trying to install froyo v 3 but when I got to uncompress it it says that the seek position is negative?? Any ideas I'm using androzip to unzip it

GryphonD

Reaction score
just put it on your SDC and rename to "update.zip" then install as such.

keyblade

Reaction score
Thanks Woody and Droid Concepts Team -- I installed this straight over Ultimate Droid 2.0 Froyo without a wipe, works very well.

h8louzn

Reaction score
So far I have been using this with Chevy's low voltage1.2 and all I can say is great work guys! Good battery life to boot!

J

Johnly

Nightly bump, your froyo has not the intricate dark touches this ROM has, IMO:)