[Release] Succulent Desire Froyo v 3

veritech

Reaction score
I tried to install and it said "MD5 mismatch" whats that mean. I've never installed a rom like this before. Am I doing something wrong? I didn't have a nandroid folder but I did have a clockworkmod folder and it had md5 files in it and when I went to nandroid on sprecovery succulent desire showed up but I got that message when I tried to install it.

Flashed fine for me, i just retried and it worked.. if your new to SPRecovery follow this thread i made, step by step complete how to flash ROMs using SPR.. :)

you can also try re-downloading first, your download may have been corrupt, you never know..

if you need anymore help just let us know.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/woodyman/34910-easy-install-guide.html
Half a paragraph in I realized my problem (i think) i had a folder inside a folder.

veritech

Reaction score
Tried again and it says "error while restoring /system/! do i need to restore an old backup or is my phone fine to reboot?

veritech

Reaction score
I tried to reboot anyway and it got stuck on the "M" screen so I'm restoring my last backup which i just made before I tried this. Maybe I'll try this one later when you get an update.zip. I'm actually really happy with my current rom. I was just bored at the time and I find flashing roms fun.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
I tried to reboot anyway and it got stuck on the "M" screen so I'm restoring my last backup which i just made before I tried this. Maybe I'll try this one later when you get an update.zip. I'm actually really happy with my current rom. I was just bored at the time and I find flashing roms fun.

your using SPRecovery right? not Clockwork

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just installed v3 and Chevy's UL 1Ghz OC kernel. So far it looks really nice. I like the bootanimation better now than the Atlantis one.

Keep up the good work!

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
New Experimental LiveWallpapers, have known bugs, be patient were trying to fix.. :)
see post 2 for more details.. :)

SD2.2_GreenDroidx_update.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download
SD2.2_Red_Droidx_update.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download
SD_2.2_OrangeDroidx_update.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download
SD_2.2_PinkDroidx_update.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download
SD_2.2_RedSilver_Droidx_update.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download
SD_AtlantisBlue2.2_Droidx_update.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download
SD_AtlantisBlue_RedMovingEye_update.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

credit to stratt.. :)

stratt

Reaction score
Screens of new Live Wallpapers:

snap20100629_065616.png

snap20100629_065900.png

snap20100629_070100.png

snap20100629_070249.png

veritech

Reaction score

Im using clockwork. Thought for sure i was using sprecovery.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

iMoops

Reaction score
Woodman, I'll be checking this out as soon as I finish my midterms. I know it's as solid as your other work.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com

Im using clockwork. Thought for sure i was using sprecovery.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Did you get it working now.?

shaggy13

Reaction score
Ok I loaded Blue Energy Theme it worked for a min. or two then it started to reboot over and over anybody knows how to fix it