Website
www.droidconcepts.com
**BETA v 2**
**Fixed cosmetic issues, and black on black notification colors from v 1**

Download - LINK

Nandroid Installation Instructions
-Extract the files from the archive using 7zip or a similar program
-Place the extracted folder (the ROM) into the "nandroid" folder on your sdcard
-Reboot into recovery mode (hold the power and "x" button at the same time)
-Make an advanced nandroid backup of your current ROM, backup all options
-Wipe data/factory reset (do this twice!)
-Wipe cache partition (do this twice!)
-Backup/Restore
-Advanced Nandroid Restore
-Choose backup (select the ROM “Succulent-Desire-Froyo)
-Perform Restore
-Enjoy!

Side Notes
*Remember to always backup before switching ROMS
*You DO NOT need to wipe data/cache if you’re already on a 2.2 ROM
*If you have problems, wipe data/cache and all issues should be resolved
*Do not hesitate to ask questions or leave feedback [good or bad]
*Only you are responsible for your bricked droid, don’t blame me or anyone else
*Have fun

***Huge thank you to Garrett for getting v 1 posted this morning, everyone has helped alot lately and im very gratefull for such a great team, and for the help they provide.. :D***

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So far so good man.

I got it installed but won't really be able to get into it until tomorrow.

Ps: sent a request to you via email.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know I'll be checking this one out....so much for getting to bed early tonight.

Also, if someone successfully is able to put a theme on this, please post. I'm most interested in a Smoked Glass theme. Tomorrow I'll try one of the BGill55 Froyo ones he made for Chaos.

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
You know I'll be checking this one out....so much for getting to bed early tonight.

Also, if someone successfully is able to put a theme on this, please post. I'm most interested in a Smoked Glass theme. Tomorrow I'll try one of the BGill55 Froyo ones he made for Chaos.

Wow nuff said lol... I can't decide what I am more excited about, themes compatible with Froyo or Froyo's actual features :p

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Wow nuff said lol... I can't decide what I am more excited about, themes compatible with Froyo or Froyo's actual features :p
Well, I will never go back to a non-Froyo ROM. Now that I have Atlantis Froyo running, thankfully Woody changed the top to be black and not that horrible white. So, I can actually live with that. Since it's not quite midnight, I think I'm going to do a backup, and try to install a BGill theme.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The BGill55 Black Ice theme installed just beautifully on this. No issues at all, except that it changed the Atlantis bootanimation. So far, I see no other issues. I will run some quadrant tests on Sunday.

Thanks Woodyman!

CAP201006200041-1.jpg

J

Johnly

Freaky Nice. This concept you have, has some of the best, classy, and subtle changes to the look, and feel of froyo. When I get back to school, and get some bucks, I am thinking your donate button is on the top of my list. Dark and classy.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
First ROM I've had market issues with. Can't install or find payed apps. Dang. Gonna have to uninstall.

J

Johnly

I didn't wipe data or anything, and the market looks good (maybe that is why?). I installed bgill55's market fix for giggles, and that is working fine too. I recommend that first. The second time I loaded this ROM it fricken booted in 20 seconds.

j10leon

Reaction score
Awesome!!Had been waiting for this. Just have a couple questions, what kernels can I use with this rom and is there a way to get chrome to phone? Thanks a lot for your hard work, this rom is awesome

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
cleared data/cache in Market...battery pull and it fixed it.

Woody how about posting up the background you are using in the pull down. That would make a great wallpaper with this ROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.