[Release] Succulent Desire v 7.0

mkjellgren

Reaction score
First and foremost, absolutely spectacular Rom. I've tried nearly all of them it seems and this one puts up a good fight.

I have run into one issue though.... weatherbug elite force closes instantly. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. No dice. Tried fixing permissions. That didn't work either. Not sure if its the app or the Rom but its awfully frustrating as I use that app religiously.

Running succulent desire theme.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jbrock98

Reaction score
anyone know the ETA 4 SOMA??? i loved Simple Black one of my favorite themes but it got really laggy after a day and the launcher redraw/restart just kept getting worse

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry about the lag, I am working on v2 and hope to get it quicker with some new tools I have found for themeing. Anybody else running into the lag issue?

petergunz25

Reaction score
Sorry about the lag, I am working on v2 and hope to get it quicker with some new tools I have found for themeing. Anybody else running into the lag issue?

Yeah, after two days of running Simply Black I am now starting to get pretty bad lag. Other than that though, this has been the best-looking them I have used to date.

Rouger

Reaction score
First and foremost, absolutely spectacular Rom. I've tried nearly all of them it seems and this one puts up a good fight.

I have run into one issue though.... weatherbug elite force closes instantly. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. No dice. Tried fixing permissions. That didn't work either. Not sure if its the app or the Rom but its awfully frustrating as I use that app religiously.

Running succulent desire theme.

I'm having the same issue. Hope it can be fixed somehow...

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Where are you guys having the lag? I don't use the stock launcher so I haven't had any issue and I've been running the theme for about three weeks....

I plan on including lpro in the next release and I will be doing a lot of fine tuning. Look for it in about a week... I work on it at night after I spend time with the fam so it takes me longer to get things done.....

Glad you guys like the theme ........ and sorry again about the lag. Try lpro, it may help..

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Where are you guys having the lag? I don't use the stock launcher so I haven't had any issue and I've been running the theme for about three weeks....

I plan on including lpro in the next release and I will be doing a lot of fine tuning. Look for it in about a week... I work on it at night after I spend time with the fam so it takes me longer to get things done.....

Glad you guys like the theme ........ and sorry again about the lag. Try lpro, it may help..

VERY NICE - I've been waiting for a theme that includes Launcher Pro (that is what you're referencing correct?)

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I meant. If you have to change themes for now because of lag, check out shine... I believe he already included lpro....

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Yeah, that's what I meant. If you have to change themes for now because of lag, check out shine... I believe he already included lpro....

No I haven't made the switch to SD just yet. May wait until your next release. Have a themed LP will be killer! Thanks in advance :D

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to quickly give thanks to Woodyman and the whole Droid Concepts Team, including anyone making themes, for the ROM. Really thank you. I just got my wifes Droid in the mail and MAN does stock 2.1 update 1 SUCK dirt, compared to what this team is producing. I can't believe that everyone isn't rooted and enjoying their phone to the extent that we are.

Again Thanks, and I'm am happy to be having fun helping out such a good group of people that all play nice together. Now where the heck is Gingerbread? Just kidding. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

na8teman

Reaction score
Sweet Dreams App

I am having issues with the force closing of my sweet dreams app running 7.0 themed addition. Anyone else having similar issues?

Force closes when I try to edit the times to wake up and sleep on it.

GryphonD

Reaction score
Sweet Dreams issue

I would say (if you have it) go into ROM Manager and use the Fix Permissions option, then once it states to, reboot and you *should* be good.

wolfpack_lamb

Reaction score
I am having an issue with the wireless Tether app. It doesn't seem to be working and I want to remove it and download again. The problem is it won't let me uninstall it and I can't find the apk in the system folder. Any ideas what it might be called so I can remove it and reinstall?

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
I am having an issue with the wireless Tether app. It doesn't seem to be working and I want to remove it and download again. The problem is it won't let me uninstall it and I can't find the apk in the system folder. Any ideas what it might be called so I can remove it and reinstall?

look in
/system/app

its called

"android.tether.apk"