woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
soma looks great....whats up with it?

cant get phone and mms to work

rom boots and loads everything up and looks great but you cant use the phone or messaging app.. browser works though.. its a weird issue, should be solved by tonight..

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
hey, I found two things in this rom I wasn't expecting which I found to be pretty awesome...

firstly, the small one: the battery icon is a Froyo cup which melts as the battery drains, which is cool lookin...

Secondly, the great one: the power button options, I noticed in Woodyman's screenshots that didn't offer "Reboot into Recovery" and here's why-- he's kept the Power Button Menu clean and organized by moving the recovery option into a separate Reboot Submenu-- very nice!

sorry for those out here who already knew about this stuff, I just thought it was awesome!

thank you.! :)
and yes the clean shutdown thread is because of CVPCS's help.. he's a great man...

sbursik

Reaction score
Any progress on the Weather Bug FC? I really like this ROM but the Weather Bug is deal breaker. I use it all the time.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com

SDC_Bolts

Reaction score
I have been running this for a full day, my review is that it is a solid ROM, Battery life is not too bad. After typical use for mew in 12 hours it is at 50% battery life, running at 1Ghz and the only memory manager running is minfree. I usually try out all kinds of ROMs and end up back at BB because it runs so great on my phone, but this ROM is going to stay on for another day or two, which is more than anyother ROM I have tried as of late. Love the options with all the themes, although I do think that Soma looks BA, can't wait to try that out.

I am usually the guy in the office that try's all the new Roms out then talks everyone else into using it, this may be our new favorite in our Techshop!

Good Job.

Edit - Gonna have to change my sig!

Last edited:

Cleskers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great work on these ROM's. Trying Shine out tonight, really like the keyboard also. Thanks

kingdroid81

Reaction score
Love the shine theme! Nice. I got one question, how do you change the clock color? Other than that, its an awesome rom..

QSpace

Reaction score
sdv7 SHINE THEME

Tom does not download here or in ROM MANAGER.