[Release] Succulent Desire v 7.0

YankeeDudeL

Reaction score
Did notice one thing about the Shine theme. In the pull down notification bar, the "clear" button is white, as is the font.

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really like having so many options and with Simple black you really can make your phone feel like you want it to.

Rsswga

Reaction score
Facing issues with the add on's will update this as soon as there ready..

The Key Board shown in the S H I N E ROM screenshots..
this is a straight apk download, place on your SDCard and install no re-naming or anything else necessary
HTC_IME_themed_by_gIMpSTa.apk - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

what about the soma keyboard?
download link?

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
As far as I've seen the soma project has been very, very locked down. You'll probably have to wait for that themes full release to get anything like that. Nice try though It does look slick as grease!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I tried using the Blue Neural Network this morning and my phone became incredibly laggy. I'm using Chevy's 1.1 low voltage kernal. Once I switched back to a wallpaper all was well again. Anyone else having that issue? I'm not much of a LWP guy, but I couldn't find any decent looking wallpapers in blue.

stratt

Reaction score
I tried using the Blue Neural Network this morning and my phone became incredibly laggy. I'm using Chevy's 1.1 low voltage kernal. Once I switched back to a wallpaper all was well again. Anyone else having that issue? I'm not much of a LWP guy, but I couldn't find any decent looking wallpapers in blue.

I've been running this LWP for about two weeks with the stock kernel with no issues at all.

jbrock98

Reaction score
the soma looks awesome i want it now!!!

Last edited:

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Backgrounds for Simple Black....

Here are some backgrounds for Simple Black including the wallpaper from the release pics.....

I sent Woodyman an email to put it in the add-ons but I will also post it here just to make sure it gets seen....

EDIT: some of the backgrounds looked bad. I will work on them then repost, sorry!

Last edited:
OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
As far as I've seen the soma project has been very, very locked down. You'll probably have to wait for that themes full release to get anything like that. Nice try though It does look slick as grease!

YO, ok i'll give everyone the breakdown here fro SOMA

thurs and fri, i notified everyone working on this release, that it would be sat, so i aksed them for there files, and some screens, which stratt put together very nicely.. Amorsavitas had personal things he had to worry about and couldn't get me the files until saturday, which was fine, but he couldn't get the update.zip to work, so i fixed that issue, and i tested it on my phone, it all looks great and it intalls great, but most of the stock apps always Force Closed, like Mms and the phone itself.. and it was late, and i didn't wanna make everyone wait until i got it fixed to release all the themes, so i continued to with the release yesterday.. i messed with his files some last night, and i got most of the issues resolved but not all.. i have not had a chance to mess with anything today, and im just now starting to do all my android/droid work now.. [Yes i do have a life.. lol] so i apologize for the inconvenience and i will have the theme up tomorrow, hopefully i can get it working tonight, so i can post early tomorrow..

[as a heads up im golfing tomorrow and tuesday morning tee times at 7:30, so i wont be around till after 12 ish]

xxdieselxx

Reaction score
everything synced perf for me and runs smooth as heck, love them all ...only issue is when i try to dl the shine from rm it errors out instantly on dl

but very happy to see dc on rm now thanks to e1 for their hard work

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This ROM is awesome... just had to bump it through for viewing!!! Great job with everything guys!!!

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie

I too have been testing the Atlantis Blue since last week. (ignore the signature block) I too have been experiencing the laggy issues but did not think to try a standard background to see if that changed. Will do so now. However my biggest complaint is WeatherBug Elite will not open, only force closes. I know to most this is not a big issue but where I live we are in monsoon season and I use the radar to avoid any flooding possibilities. So for me WB Elite is kind of a deal breaker. Can you please see if you can find a fix. I so want to run this rom because it is beyond stunning.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com

I too have been testing the Atlantis Blue since last week. (ignore the signature block) I too have been experiencing the laggy issues but did not think to try a standard background to see if that changed. Will do so now. However my biggest complaint is WeatherBug Elite will not open, only force closes. I know to most this is not a big issue but where I live we are in monsoon season and I use the radar to avoid any flooding possibilities. So for me WB Elite is kind of a deal breaker. Can you please see if you can find a fix. I so want to run this rom because it is beyond stunning.

working on a fix, trying to get with the DEV of the apk and figure some things out..

stratt

Reaction score

Sorry bout the lag guys. Here is the LWP image. Just apply this as a regular wallpaper. That should end the lag, but keep the look.

pyramid_background.png - *********** - photo sharing - download image

or... here is just the image to copy and paste...

pyramid_background-1.jpg