[Release] Succulent Desire v 7.0

kruizin

Addicted to ROM
Premium Member
Reaction score
Only problems I've had with SD7 using the SD theme are that Weatherbug Elite force closes.

I have not tried the ROM with any other theme, but I would expect to have the same issue.

Thanks for all your work Woody and team, it's appreciated! :)

YankeeDudeL

Reaction score
Yanno...I've been meaning to ask you guys, more specifically, you themers: is anyone considering theming Swype? It's always the one thing my Droid seems to be missing. Is it even possible anymore, now that it's been made public?

YankeeDudeL

Reaction score
Would one of those add-on issues be LauncherPro not theming on the Shine theme? Cause it didn't on mine. Also, that wallpaper in the screenshots, couldn't find that, either.

Last edited:

GryphonD

Reaction score
S H I N E info

LauncherPro should be fine, the Icon pack will be coming soon. As for the base WP... hmm, it should be default WP on the update. We'll look into it. As well, there will be more updates for S H I N E, coming very soon. I am running the same version as everyone else at the moment other than my themed Pandora, which will be coming as soon as I get it polished up some.

Please feel free to post any issues, concerns and so on, this theme is still being worked on and, well... will not be done till I feel it is done.. Which knowing me may be.... I have no idea when.. :p

Last edited:

YankeeDudeL

Reaction score
LauncherPro should be fine, the Icon pack will be coming soon. As for the base WP... hmm, it should be default WP on the update. We'll look into it. As well, there will be more updates for S H I N E, coming very soon. I am running the same version as everyone else at the moment other than my themed Pandora, which will be coming as soon as I get it polished up some.

Please feel free to post any issues, concerns and so on, this theme is still being worked on and, well... will not be done till I feel it is done.. Which knowing me may be.... I have no idea when.. :p

Since I became very familiar w/ Atlantis Blue, I figured I'd start trying a few other of the themes and start comparing (it feeds a flashaholics cravings ;)). So far, Shine is the only other one I've gotten to. BTW, b/c Shine is separated S H I N E in the file name, ROM Manager won't flash it. It does work fine in Clockwork, though. Might help in future incarnations to put an underscore or hyphen between them. Or not. :p

I've been having more than a few computer probs as of late, so there's a chance it didn't DL right. I'm reDLing and will see how it works from there. I really liked the way LauncherPro looked in those screenshots, so I'm fiending for it. Def looking forward to the icon pack. And man, I'd really love a Swype keyboard. lol

EDIT: Ahh, I think that might have been it. Wallpaper came up. And I was incorrectly thinking LauncherPro was themed b/c of the way the wallpaper is bordered. My bad. That icon pack def looks smooth w/ it, so I'll be waiting for that to drop. So basically, as soon as I get this where I want it, Soma will be ready. lol

Last edited:

droid_freak

Reaction score
Yanno...I've been meaning to ask you guys, more specifically, you themers: is anyone considering theming Swype? It's always the one thing my Droid seems to be missing. Is it even possible anymore, now that it's been made public?

You can install the themes on swype that you could before. Girluvsdroid posted the links on androidforums. Just search swype themes.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Enjoy guys.

My Personal thanks....

Insane - Dialer (kick ass)
X- xml help
YankeeDudeL - Testing
dlwhtrose - Testing
Woody - kick ass roms and all around good guy
Team DC - Testing and for being the S@#$

Stratt, the Atlantis theme just keeps getting better & better! dancedroid

Thanks dude!

-Mike

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow woodyman SD 7 is getting some front page action over at MDW!! Thats sweet. Whats up DF? just kidding DF.

buckeye_1

Reaction score
Is there a trick to downloading from the links directly to the phone? I don't have access to a computer for about another week. All I'm getting is about 5kb of the file and it says download complete.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Only problems I've had with SD7 using the SD theme are that Weatherbug Elite force closes.

I have not tried the ROM with any other theme, but I would expect to have the same issue.

Thanks for all your work Woody and team, it's appreciated! :)
If you or anyone else finds the answer to the WB Elite FC, please let me know.

buckeye_1

Reaction score
Is there a trick to downloading from the links directly to the phone? I don't have access to a computer for about another week. All I'm getting is about 5kb of the file and it says download complete.

Figured it out...if anyone else has the same problem, switch to the classic or desktop site instead of the mobile version.

lsdozer

Reaction score
Man, I wish Weatherbug elite would work with these "from source" roms. I use it daily and cant do without it.

Gonna wait on the soma theme to see if it is good enough to win me over, but I dont know.

Lewis

Rsswga

Reaction score
I've been testing 7.0 for about 2 weeks with different builds and I can say it's very stable. Not sure if anyone has a cure for the Weatherbug Elite FC issue, but I had it with the themed 7.0. I'm going to install the Atlantis Blue theme in a little while, my hope is it fixes the issue I had with WB.

Great job Woody.....the ROM is top notch and glad you gave me the opportunity to test it out.

weather bug elite is a total battery hog anyways

xsatanx

Reaction score
is this gonna make it onto rom manager anytime soon?

angler1

Reaction score
Man, I wish Weatherbug elite would work with these "from source" roms. I use it daily and cant do without it.

Gonna wait on the soma theme to see if it is good enough to win me over, but I dont know.

Lewis

I have the same problem. I depend on weatherbug elite to much to sacrafice it. I will stick with 6.5 which for some reason has no problems with it. Beautiful work as usual, thanks.