[Release] Succulent Desire v 7.0

Discussion in 'Droid Concepts' started by woodyman, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Porterhouse0

Porterhouse0 Member

Ratings:
    +0

yea im downloading SD now. ill let you know.

2. woodyman

woodyman Senior Member
    Developer

Ratings:
    +4
    all the themes/downloads are update.zip's there not nandroid backups in this release sorry for any confusion..

if using clockwork recovery you can just D/L the file place on your sd card and install as an update.zip no need to rename..

if using SPRecovery place on the root of your sdcard, and rename the zip to
    "update" it should be called "update.zip" if you look at it through a file browser on your droid..
    go to the install menu, hit allow update.zip then apply the update.zip

3. woodyman

woodyman Senior Member
    Developer

Ratings:
    +4

Thanks.. :)

4. Porterhouse0

Porterhouse0 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    youre very welcome....just d/led, SD looks perfect. notification pulldown is perfect. clock is the right color, as well. Unfortunately though...the market didnt restore apps. no big deal i guess. love the theme. love the ROM.

5. woodyman

woodyman Senior Member
    Developer

Ratings:
    +4
    geez.. thats odd

6. UltraDroid

UltraDroid Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +552
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 3, straight stock
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

My problem is now solved - Atlantis 3.0 is drop dead GORGEOUS! The only thing I *can't* figure out is how to change the color on the notification page text. It's all too dark to read against the blue background. Where in settings or whatever, do I find the controls to change the colors?

Thanks - everyone - for creating yet another stunning rom and theme!

-Mike

7. kruizin

kruizin Addicted to ROM
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Only problems I've had with SD7 using the SD theme are that Weatherbug Elite force closes.

I have not tried the ROM with any other theme, but I would expect to have the same issue.

Thanks for all your work Woody and team, it's appreciated! :)

8. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yanno...I've been meaning to ask you guys, more specifically, you themers: is anyone considering theming Swype? It's always the one thing my Droid seems to be missing. Is it even possible anymore, now that it's been made public?

9. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Would one of those add-on issues be LauncherPro not theming on the Shine theme? Cause it didn't on mine. Also, that wallpaper in the screenshots, couldn't find that, either.

#33 YankeeDudeL, Jul 25, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
  10. GryphonD

GryphonD Member

Ratings:
    +0
    S H I N E info

LauncherPro should be fine, the Icon pack will be coming soon. As for the base WP... hmm, it should be default WP on the update. We'll look into it. As well, there will be more updates for S H I N E, coming very soon. I am running the same version as everyone else at the moment other than my themed Pandora, which will be coming as soon as I get it polished up some.

Please feel free to post any issues, concerns and so on, this theme is still being worked on and, well... will not be done till I feel it is done.. Which knowing me may be.... I have no idea when.. :p

#34 GryphonD, Jul 25, 2010
  11. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Since I became very familiar w/ Atlantis Blue, I figured I'd start trying a few other of the themes and start comparing (it feeds a flashaholics cravings ;)). So far, Shine is the only other one I've gotten to. BTW, b/c Shine is separated S H I N E in the file name, ROM Manager won't flash it. It does work fine in Clockwork, though. Might help in future incarnations to put an underscore or hyphen between them. Or not. :p

I've been having more than a few computer probs as of late, so there's a chance it didn't DL right. I'm reDLing and will see how it works from there. I really liked the way LauncherPro looked in those screenshots, so I'm fiending for it. Def looking forward to the icon pack. And man, I'd really love a Swype keyboard. lol

EDIT: Ahh, I think that might have been it. Wallpaper came up. And I was incorrectly thinking LauncherPro was themed b/c of the way the wallpaper is bordered. My bad. That icon pack def looks smooth w/ it, so I'll be waiting for that to drop. So basically, as soon as I get this where I want it, Soma will be ready. lol

#35 YankeeDudeL, Jul 25, 2010
  12. droid_freak

droid_freak Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You can install the themes on swype that you could before. Girluvsdroid posted the links on androidforums. Just search swype themes.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk