[Release] Succulent-Desire-v-4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
DR
So far I really like Succulent! Just seem to be running into some minor glitches.

I cannot install Handcent. "Installation Error"
"Insufficient sto

hey man, im not sure y your facing issues, i have terminal emulator installed, so i havn't had issues, try this..

boot into recovery backup your data, then wipe data and cache and cache partition

reboot sign in and see if you can download.. if you can then somehting in your data is messed up.. if you can't then its a rom/phone issue..

and then after you find out you can restore all your data if you like..

can anyone confirm whether or not they can install the above apps??
Both installed fine for me.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
If you implemented the some of the new features from UD10, the calling/phone, 360 home rotation, etc. I think this would become an even more awesome replacement for UD....I just switched from UD to this. I like the almost weekly updates for this ROM and the quality. UD10 is good, but it's slow imho, Ultimate Droid 8-9 were the best.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you, as far as your requests, i tried an earlier version of the modified phone apk, i didn't like it, but i'll try the latest version and if i do it will be put into the ROM, and if you want it now then just install that phone app.. also i never use home rotation, but i'll look into it for everyone, i've asked koush to help but he has yet to reply, so i'll have to try something else.. i could easily take his work and make the home screen auto rotate, but i'd prefer to do it myself, after someone can tell me how to make this work

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
again, i want to extend a HUGE THANK YOU, to everyone supporting me and the team, keep the bugs/suggestions coming.. i really appreciate everyone.. :)

so thank you for using the ROM/s and following the team..

mrmondaynight29

Reaction score
Woody do you have a, or know of a fix for the mms not working on this rom? It recieves the message but will not show the video.

angler1

Reaction score
First time trying this rom and so far its great. Extremely smooth and the temps are staying freakishly low. Just downloaded 25 Apps and didn't break 100 which is unheard of for my phone. Love the look, great job.

MCdevil58

Reaction score
It keeps telling me nandroid exited with status 25 after i select succulent desire for restore, what am i doing wrong?

synctek

Reaction score
You need to extract the .zip file and copy the folder and its contents in its current form, to the nandroid directory. sdcard/nandroid/succulent-desire-v-4.5/*contents* boot.img, nandroid, system

MCdevil58

Reaction score
You need to extract the .zip file and copy the folder and its contents in its current form, to the nandroid directory. sdcard/nandroid/succulent-desire-v-4.5/*contents* boot.img, nandroid, system
so i just unzip and move the file to the nandroid folder on the sd card right?

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
so i just unzip and move the file to the nandroid folder on the sd card right?
You got it.

MCdevil58

Reaction score

synctek

Reaction score
Yes. If you are using winzip or winrar, select the option to Extract. For the destination, select the path for SDCARD/nandroid. The extraction will create a folder called "succulent-desire-v-4.5" with 3 files in it. Copy that folder into nandroid (with its contents) then reboot and select nandroid restore etc...

F.Y.I. I had the same issue earlier today and had to do it that way in order for the restore to work. Should only take a minute or 2.....then kewlness!

MCdevil58

Reaction score
Yes. If you are using winzip or winrar, select the option to Extract. For the destination, select the path for SDCARD/nandroid. The extraction will create a folder called "succulent-desire-v-4.5" with 3 files in it. Copy that folder into nandroid (with its contents) then reboot and select nandroid restore etc...

F.Y.I. I had the same issue earlier today and had to do it that way in order for the restore to work. Should only take a minute or 2.....then kewlness!
i tried that but when i make the path right to the nandroid folder it doenst make the succulent desire folder it makes the three separate folders

synctek

Reaction score
What application are you using to unzip the file? I used winrar but winzip will work the same way. If you are using one of these, I suggest trying the other.

MCdevil58

Reaction score
What application are you using to unzip the file? I used winrar but winzip will work the same way. If you are using one of these, I suggest trying the other.
isnt there anyway i can just extract it to somewhere else and then do it or is that not going to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.