Razr vs Bionic?

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha. Do they give you a decent amount for the phone?

made me curious so I got a quote.. $164 .. what a joke... ebay or Craigslist will net you double that

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
JohnnytheK

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I had to take the extended battery off - it was like a brick. The only thing it was good for was never running out of juice and self defense.

But I don't think I woud say the Bionic was that bad.

I imagine a loud "Bruce Lee " cry and a bionic gets stuck in some guy's forehead. THUNK!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
With the Bionic and Extended battery you can knock people out.

With the RAZR you can just cut their heads off.

Throw an HTC at them and it just breaks into a million pieces.

Throw a Samsung at someone and it just bounces off.

I imagine a loud "Bruce Lee " cry and a bionic gets stuck in some guy's forehead. THUNK!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OriginOfHysteria

Reaction score
I had used Bionic close to 2 months before switching to RAZR yesterday. I believe that anybody things that Bionic is better than RAZR either saying it because of their prejudice or telling a lie to themselves. :)
;)

Lol, I hope that's sarcasm because that has truly got to be one of the most ignorant statements ever.

silver6054

Reaction score
Lol, I hope that's sarcasm because that has truly got to be one of the most ignorant statements ever.

"truly got to be one of the most ignorant statements ever."

Truly? That must be in the top 100 million uses of hyperbole, or maybe not.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ahem, lets keep it civil here folks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

fflan513

Reaction score
made me curious so I got a quote.. $164 .. what a joke... ebay or Craigslist will net you double that

Sold my Bionic on Craigslist, got $300.00 and it only took one day. Love Craigslist.:icon_ banana:

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sold my Bionic on Craigslist, got $300.00 and it only took one day. Love Craigslist.:icon_ banana:

yup that's not bad... I've seen them for around that.... I have no interest in selling it.. especially not for a razr.. if something quad core came out soon I probably would... Cl is definitely a good tool I got a dx contract free a while back and it was a great deal

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
With the Bionic and Extended battery you can knock people out.

With the RAZR you can just cut their heads off.

Throw an HTC at them and it just breaks into a million pieces.

Throw a Samsung at someone and it just bounces off.

No need to throw an iPhone; there's an app for that.

juliofregoso2

Reaction score
I was thinking about selling my bionic and proceed with purchasing the razr. 1.2ghz vs 1.0 ghz from bionic makes the razr slightly faster; but not noticeably fast. One new feature from the razr that I absolutely like, is the ability to "hide" stock apps that you have but do not necessarily need, but could not uninstall. The apps are still installed but they are removed from your app drawer. You can do this with the bionic ONLY if your phone is rooted. The key feature that I am sure we all like from the razr, is its thinness. One thing i dislike about the razr is that it does not have a removable battery; it is sealed-in like the iphones.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
you can hide any apps you want by creating a group in your app drawer, mine is called "Stuff I Use" and then simply add only the apps you want to appear.. the rest are hidden. And yes, this is on STOCK Bionic.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about selling my bionic and proceed with purchasing the razr. 1.2ghz vs 1.0 ghz from bionic makes the razr slightly faster; but not noticeably fast. One new feature from the razr that I absolutely like, is the ability to "hide" stock apps that you have but do not necessarily need, but could not uninstall. The apps are still installed but they are removed from your app drawer. You can do this with the bionic ONLY if your phone is rooted. The key feature that I am sure we all like from the razr, is its thinness. One thing i dislike about the razr is that it does not have a removable battery; it is sealed-in like the iphones.

I was looking at the ics video... you can move the app drawer icons around even move multiple apps into the dock like a folder... not sure if u can remove them without titanium and root even on ics.. not sure if just a thinner phone is worth the money but its your cash ... 1.2 vs 1.0 is more but one is underclocked and the other is over... bionic runs way cooler than the razr.. and the non removeable battery is a negative... its motos first so there's sure to be problems with it if not immediately .. in the future

juliofregoso2

Reaction score
I'm aware of that feature; but it never occurred to me to use it to that extent. I have small messaging groups; but thank you.

juliofregoso2

Reaction score
Ohh, I am aware and yes, was still debating wether to "invest" in the razr; you make a great point.