Droid Razr/General Android concerns

OP
D

doctraveler12

Reaction score
do you guys have to pay the 2.99 fee for visual voicemail on your phones?

Icyhot1966

Reaction score
You can't go wrong with either device. They both perform stellar right out of the box. They are worry free handsets.

I say whatever you choose is a win win. Nothing needs to be said about the iPhone. Its solid, smooth, well built and it works. Doesn't get any better than that.

The Droid RAZR is an iconic device that flat out kicks butt. Minute you activate it you will see what a fantastic job Motorola did on it.

No Android device comes close to the craftsmanship and materials used on the RAZR. Its thin is just flat out bad to the bone.

I'm very happy with it.

Those are my thoughts. 2 great devices that will deliver over the course of your contract.

Sent from Droid RAZR

+1...The RAZR, IMO, is the best Android on Verizon and probably any other carrier as well. Even the Rezound, which I used for a week, isn't in the same league as the RAZR.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
do you guys have to pay the 2.99 fee for visual voicemail on your phones?

Try Youmail for free. There's a great free app and I've been using it for over two years. I love it. It already greets my callers by their names, kinda blows them away. You can even record a custom private greeting for every individual person you want to. I can listen to their messages without making a call, can delete right from the app.

You can also manage your voicemail from any browser. It doesn't get much better, and doesn't get any better for free.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Last edited: