RAZR still a top device?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by joshxdroid, Dec 12, 2012.

1. cris

cris Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Mine has been great. Although the first one I had I think was better till the screen cracked. The second one was just junk. This third one has been alright. I am looking for a upgrade but not sure what I want.

2. heavyvino

heavyvino Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I gave my RAZR to my daughter when her continum died, she told me if I could find another one I should get it for her because she likes it better,, she loved the split screen but loves the speed of the razr. Kids, go figure.

I now have and love the razr maxx hd, does everything I want/need it to do. All that storage plus my 64 gig sd card. Best phone I have ever had.

3. joshxdroid

joshxdroid Senior Member

Ratings:
    +56
    I'm running android 4.2 on my og razr and I've never been happier. I'm really not that intrigued by the galaxy s4 or anything new I'm seeing. Still loving this phone as much or more than day 1

sent from droid RAZR liquid smooth android 4.2

4. bocabean

bocabean Member

Ratings:
    +7
    I agree with FoxKat. Further, I still consider myself at an advantage by having the original Droid Razr Maxx because of webtop 3.0, which is not available on the newer devices. No doubt that the newer devices have their pluses, as well, but I am happy staying right where I am....well at least until the contract comes up for renewal again next year. Hopefully I will be able to continue with my unlimited plan.

5. 4low4fun

4low4fun Member

Ratings:
    +7
    I'll start by saying our devices are definetly dated. Everything from the processor to the camera to the display.. but I am very much in love with my maxx! You could offer me a brand spanking new S4 in trade and I wouldn't take it. And you know what? A lot of it has to do with the battery. I consider myself to be a "heavy" user. I'm ALWAYS doing something on my phone. Whether it be texting (which I do A LOT) or WiFi tether or browsing the web and my maxx still goes almost two full days without a charge! There's non other phone on the market right now except the maxx HD that can even come close! I'll take dual core with a big battery over quad core with a small battery any day!!

Search tags for this page

gopayment not working on droid maxx

intuit card reader droid maxx

razr max and razr max hd

razr still the best

sd card has been secured by another device and cannot be acc