who is still in aww about their Razr!

benz0

Reaction score
After picking up the original razr back on 11-11-11 and then upgrading to the maxx in February, i must say i still love this phone! After having over a dozen smart phones in the past years (bionic, charge,tbolt, x, x2, sony experia, fascinate, incredible 1, hd2 (ugh), G1, vibrant, and maybe some others...lol). Must say this phone is still the shizz! Lock our not, to each his/her own. Very smooth, fast device with little or no issues at all, hands down (to me) the best all around phone! Of course i might upgrade again to the razr HD or similar when im due for my upgrade! :)

I know im a smart phone techie, like most of us, we love to root, rom, and customize! But i don't feel the need to with this phone, because it's plenty good as is! Just rooted for the tethering is all. ;) all in all, just a lil bored and wanted to post some positives about our phones.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I still think the world of my maxxs. Got the second one and handed my son the Bionic, and my wife the old maxx.... now she's turned into a power user....

I JUST WISH THEY'D MAKE THE MAXX IN ELECTRIC BLUE TOO!!!

Hissy fit over lol...

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
+1 for the Droid RAZR/RAZR MAXX (and the Droid 4 - essentially being just about the same phone in the case of the 4 other than the obvious smaller screen and slide-out keyboard). This line of phones will be remembered for many years to come and once the numbers are flushed out, it will be an obvious victory for Motorola/Verizon.

I love my RAZR, but would love a MAXX even more. Still, I am able to manage with the battery life of the RAZR and carry a Motorola P893 for backup (which essentially gives me the same battery life combined as the MAXX). This phone is WAY COOL!

B

bens42608

The only phone that I am envious of at all is the maxx.there's no other phone out that can shake a stock at my bionic in my opinion but the maxx is just so effin Badass that I'd love to have one to play with

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Color me still in awe. So much so that I also have a Rezound...and don't even use it anymore. Only when I have to use it.

The RAZR, Maxx are IMO overall great phones. For me anyway. Out of everything else on Verizon, all I would want is the Maxx.

I am close to getting the Maxx. I do like the features on the One X and GS3. Waiting to see what comes from Moto now.

RAZRmax

Reaction score
X2 for sure. This is the most awesome piece of gear I think I've ever had.

Classy0ne

Reaction score
Loving My Droid Razr

After transferring the last two upgrades to my son and daughter, I finally got a Droid yesterday - Droid Razr. I'm Lovin' it!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Classy0ne said:
After transferring the last two upgrades to my son and daughter, I finally got a Droid yesterday - Droid Razr. I'm Lovin' it!

They are truly awesome phones. Did you get a purple, white, black, or blue??? Wait... blue isn't out yet I guess.

AGAIN!!! THEY NEED TO MAKE THE MAXX IN BLUE TOO!! :p

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

RAZRmax

Reaction score
I would have gotten a (Ravens) purple one but all they had was black :)

OP
B

benz0

Reaction score
Probably been mentioned a thousand times already , but after upgrading to the MAXX i will NEVER go back to anything under 3000mah battery again or go around carrying a brick extended battery or spares, been there, done that. Im a heavy user and anything less is uncivilized...lol.. i always wanted to say that. :)

Again, i am a heavy user! 4g on 24/7 (except at home), smart actions at night time only, 50-100% display, no more worries when going on long trips. I get anywhere from 8-24hrs depending on use. Never bady this thang! No toggling back and fourth to save battery. The list goes on! :) okies, sorry for rambling on... hehe

B

bens42608

Probably been mentioned a thousand times already , but after upgrading to the MAXX i will NEVER go back to anything under 3000mah battery again or go around carrying a brick extended battery or spares, been there, done that. Im a heavy user and anything less is uncivilized...lol.. i always wanted to say that. :)

Again, i am a heavy user! 4g on 24/7 (except at home), smart actions at night time only, 50-100% display, no more worries when going on long trips. I get anywhere from 8-24hrs depending on use. Never bady this thang! No toggling back and fourth to save battery. The list goes on! :) okies, sorry for rambling on... hehe

couldn't of said it better myself in that is exactly why the razr maxx is the most badass coolest phone out right now. between this and a galaxy nexus with a custom rom and a dead battery I choose the maxx all day

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Andielyn

Reaction score
Absolutely love my MAXX. Unlike alot of you, this is my first smartphone and it took me about a nano second to never look back. Love the battery of course but that's just for starters. This phone is amazing! :cool:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I am in the same boat as well, got my OG Razr 11-11-11. Then ended up adding another line to our account in March to get the MAXX. I would not trade this phone for anything that is currently out, or even rumored to be coming out soon.

William_04_x

Reaction score
I got my Maxx back in early February, and can't say enough good things about it. It does everything I ask of it, and does it all well.

The Maxx is a huge step forward in terms of end user experience.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

onelowbirD68

Reaction score
I like my razr, but I dont know how it is better then any other new phone ? I had a samsung fascinate befor I upgraded. The only thing iv found better is I can watch Netflix and hulu now.