who is still in aww about their Razr!

Reaction score
Love mine. Have a purple one or so im told. Im color blind so it looks black to me. I look good using a purple phone. Just confirms my masculinity ; P

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Enemyofthestate said:
Love mine. Have a purple one or so im told. Im color blind so it looks black to me. I look good using a purple phone. Just confirms my masculinity ; P

Hey, purple is an awesome color. One of my guitar heros Brad Paisley, plays a pink paisley. Purple is one of my favorite colors....on the color blind note... I have to ask....

How does that work??? Are you unable to see most colors, or all colors??? I'm not picking on ya, I genuinely would like to know.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

Reaction score
94lt1 said:
Hey, purple is an awesome color. One of my guitar heros Brad Paisley, plays a pink paisley. Purple is one of my favorite colors....on the color blind note... I have to ask....

How does that work??? Are you unable to see most colors, or all colors??? I'm not picking on ya, I genuinely would like to know.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

I see a few but the majority i do not. I can see white, black, red and blue. Standard stuff. Greens and any variation of the main colors and they all look the same. Every time ive taken a physical and finish the color perception test i always get "thats the worst I've ever seen someone do". I had a purple backpack throughout school. I thought it was blue and none of my beep head friends told me different. Neither did my mom come to think of it lol

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Enemyofthestate said:
I see a few but the majority i do not. I can see white, black, red and blue. Standard stuff. Greens and any variation of the main colors and they all look the same. Every time ive taken a physical and finish the color perception test i always get "thats the worst I've ever seen someone do". I had a purple backpack throughout school. I thought it was blue and none of my beep head friends told me different. Neither did my mom come to think of it lol

With friends like that, who needs enemies right???? Lol. I'm sorry to gear that.

Thanx for the info... its always made me wonder.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

Classy0ne

Reaction score
Purple Razr

I got my first DROID / RAZR three days ago - ordered it in purple, bought a case that covers the purple, so what's the point? lol Anyway, I love my phone. I transfered my last two upgrades to my two youngest, so figured it's my turn. There's no going back now!

envex

Reaction score
I've only owned this phone for six days and it's completely beyond my expectations. Everybody should own this phone, it's a game changer.

PhDCow

Reaction score
I got mine on 11-11 too. Mine was defective and I switched to the Stratosphere (big mistake) for a while. I returned that one and got a Razr again. This is the longest I've gone without wanting a new phone. Ever. Even with moderate use, I'm getting 14-16 hours before I'm down to 15%. The speed is awesome. I don't think there's really anything that I could say, "I wish the Razr had..."

Since I got mine on opening day, mine's black. But I got a Platinum brand case at Best Buy that's white, but has a shimmer to it. My kids added puffy abstract stickers to it, so it feels girlish again. :)

ArcticCat500

Reaction score
I finally grew tired of carrying a charger around in my back pocket. I did an LG Revolution as an upgrade less then a year ago, I was talked into it "being the best phone out". After a week of use and loading a few apps I quickly realized how this phone sucked the battery in a few hours. I toughed through it as long as I could but had enough.
I wanted the Maxx but just didnt have the money for the upgrade, so I went with the Razr. I cant believe why I didnt do this sooner. This phone kix azz, and when I showed it to all the iPhone users I know, they were drooling. I love my new Razr.

Androidatic

Reaction score
I finally grew tired of carrying a charger around in my back pocket. I did an LG Revolution as an upgrade less then a year ago, I was talked into it "being the best phone out". After a week of use and loading a few apps I quickly realized how this phone sucked the battery in a few hours. I toughed through it as long as I could but had enough.
I wanted the Maxx but just didnt have the money for the upgrade, so I went with the Razr. I cant believe why I didnt do this sooner. This phone kix azz, and when I showed it to all the iPhone users I know, they were drooling. I love my new Razr.

I guess I'm one of the few that has grown tired of Android phones. I've had 3 different Droid phones (Eris, Incredible and now the Razr) and I think it's time for a change. Both my wife and son have the iPhone 4 and after spending some time with it, it's growing on me.

There are advantages and disadvantages to both. After spending over 2 years with Android, it seems that the advantages of the iPhone outweigh the advantages of Android for my purposes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Classy0ne said:
I got my first DROID / RAZR three days ago - ordered it in purple, bought a case that covers the purple, so what's the point? lol Anyway, I love my phone. I transfered my last two upgrades to my two youngest, so figured it's my turn. There's no going back now!

You could always get the maxx since you have a black case anyways. But the razr case won't fit a maxx. :)

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
I guess I'm one of the few that has grown tired of Android phones. I've had 3 different Droid phones (Eris, Incredible and now the Razr) and I think it's time for a change. Both my wife and son have the iPhone 4 and after spending some time with it, it's growing on me.

There are advantages and disadvantages to both. After spending over 2 years with Android, it seems that the advantages of the iPhone outweigh the advantages of Android for my purposes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Beware, I really liked my wife's iphone 4s and got one for my self thinking the same thing. It was all good for about three weeks until I got tired of all the restrictions. If you like widgets and customizing your homescreens you may not be happy after a while. Also if you use Google navigation a lot you will miss it. My wife also grew tired of the restrictions. They are very solid basic phones that work and siri is awesome.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
Also, you may want to wait until a little more details about the iphone 5 come. You don't want to be stuck with a 3G phone for 2 years if a 4G is around the corner

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Bang Pow Boom said:
Beware, I really liked my wife's iphone 4s and got one for my self thinking the same thing. It was all good for about three weeks until I got tired of all the restrictions. If you like widgets and customizing your homescreens you may not be happy after a while. Also if you use Google navigation a lot you will miss it. My wife also grew tired of the restrictions. They are very solid basic phones that work and siri is awesome.

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!! as of now we're not EVER talking lol.

No you're right. They are solid phones. Just not for me!!! Now if the DROID gods start getting vengeful, you have to do the DROID dance to appease them....I'm not wearing that costume again!!!

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
I came from the DX, I love the Maxx but the one thing I miss from the DX is the dedicated buttons for home, menu, etc. I can't tell you the number of times I am in landscape and swipe my finger across home or back and it just messes me up!! ugh my husband will just say 'did it again huh' when i growl, LOL. I am trying to train myself to turn the phone the opposite way...

Signed Missing my buttons :(