Random reboots (just started this)

Dr.Death

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I did. I have no idea what phone you're talking about since you didn't quote a previous post...

I'm just posting on the thread about the guy having random reboots on his droid turbo. I had the same problem and about 3 weeks later my power switch went out.

EA.Droyd

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo, 64GB
I'm going to keep an watchful eye out and hope that perhaps being in my pocket buttons were being pushed and forced a reboot. Keeping my fingers crossed anyway that, that was the cause.

I've really enjoyed the device as I've had almost every Moto Droid since the first OG and this is the best one so far,my opinion. Of course there are things I've really liked on almost each one that didn't make it to the Turbo. First to come to mind is dual radio antennas and Moto Cast, (believe it or not I actually enjoyed the feature on the Razr Max) and focus and image stabilization on the camera.
Anyway, I can only hope the Turbo will get better with any upcoming updates.

Last edited:

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Have you had anymore random reboots since 5.1 ? I have not.... although mine were far apart.

EA.Droyd

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo, 64GB
I have not updated yet to 5.1but I have not experienced any reboots in quite awhile, maybe a month now. I'm still hoping it may have been a in the pocket button push until it reboots kind of thing.