Star Wars VR Experiences Coming To Google Cardboard!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The next installment of Star Wars is only a few weeks away. It is time to get hyped! I am one of the guys that wants to hear nothing or see nothing about Star Wars until I see the movie in the theater! I don't want anything spoiling this experience for me. I want to see everything from the remastered Millennium Falcon to the 1,000 J.J. Abram lens flares for the first time when I go watch the movie.

That being said Disney is making sure that your mind is on Star Wars. Disney is releasing a series of Star Wars VR experiences leading up to the movie's release starting on December 2nd. These are designed to work with the Google Cardboard. The experience apparently is in direct correlation with the opening of The Force Awakens. These videos will be available through the official Star Wars app.

via Star Wars

Reactions: CJM

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
The next installment of Star Wars is only a few weeks away. It is time to get hyped! I am THE BIGGEST GIANTEST STAR WARS NERD EVAR one of the guys that wants to hear nothing or see nothing about Star Wars until I see the movie in the theater! I don't want anything spoiling this experience for me. I want to see everything from the remastered Millennium Falcon to the 1,000 J.J. Abram lens flares for the first time when I go watch the movie.

*FIXED