Pull out Keyboard question

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey if it was an IPhone or Nexus One you'd fall from that I-Beam to your death. At least the Droids made with steel and glass.

Super Glue - I wouldn't do it :)

Someone on another thread thought the keys were covered with press on letters. Maybe one of yours has come up a little bit.

At least you have something to OCD about like me :)

Freaking eh, OCD big time. It was really bothering me. I did take super glue and just used the point that is on the cap and touched it under the corner of that key.. I held it down for a little bit and wahlah... It worked perfect.. Now no more OCD. Of course my finger is permantely stuck to that key and I can use my phone to suspend myself from an I-Beam high above the city.. But the key doesnt lift anymore.. ;-)

Sanibel

Reaction score
you are cracking me up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hang on and don't let go!

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have such bad luck with electronics that when I was getting it on the first day the woman setting it up said they had not had a bad one yet. 15 minutes later she said.. "first bad one". So I didn't get to even hold my first bad one.

My second was perfect except for a tiny constant clicking when talking to someone. Since I am OCD I had my wife who never hears ANYTHING listen and she heard it. So I took it back and had 5 people at the store listen and they were all so deaf they couldnt hear it. I had my way with the manager and they exchanged it for the one I've had for 2 months.

Don't let me look at it, im on my 5th Droid

rebornlaxer

Reaction score
Mine are normal and flat. Yur phone is just retarded. Haha and i wont trade with you. :icon_ devil:

Sanibel

Reaction score
wow...mine is angled down as well....lol:motdroidhoriz: