K06eyboaird t0y5pinfg l0oike this0y6 (Keyboard Typing Like This)

NLaris

Reaction score
So I ♥ my Droid. Ive had it for over 4 months and have never had a problem. But as of last night, my keyboards going crazy on me. The touch screen keyboard is fine, but the physical keyboard is pressing extra keys when I only hit one key. Sometimes it will only be the space bar, where instead of inputting " ", it will input " 0my6j", but at times it will get worse and do the same for all the keys =\ I reset the phone twice, and even tried hard resetting it, and neither worked.

Please help? :)

EDIT: I just noticed that whenever i push down on the space bar the keyboard backlight dims

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
So I ♥ my Droid. Ive had it for over 4 months and have never had a problem. But as of last night, my keyboards going crazy on me. The touch screen keyboard is fine, but the physical keyboard is pressing extra keys when I only hit one key. Sometimes it will only be the space bar, where instead of inputting " ", it will input " 0my6j", but at times it will get worse and do the same for all the keys =\ I reset the phone twice, and even tried hard resetting it, and neither worked.

Please help? :)

EDIT: I just noticed that whenever i push down on the space bar the keyboard backlight dims

It's a secret code. Your Droid is just trying to communicate with you. You must decode it on your own, or it will never stop...

All sarcasm aside, this is very weird... I have no idea though...

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
reboot and do a factory reset. Even if it doesnt work it will keep the tech from doing the same thing