1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

K06eyboaird t0y5pinfg l0oike this0y6 (Keyboard Typing Like This)

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by NLaris, May 6, 2010.

1. NLaris

NLaris New Member

So I ♥ my Droid. Ive had it for over 4 months and have never had a problem. But as of last night, my keyboards going crazy on me. The touch screen keyboard is fine, but the physical keyboard is pressing extra keys when I only hit one key. Sometimes it will only be the space bar, where instead of inputting " ", it will input " 0my6j", but at times it will get worse and do the same for all the keys =\ I reset the phone twice, and even tried hard resetting it, and neither worked.

Please help? :)

EDIT: I just noticed that whenever i push down on the space bar the keyboard backlight dims
  2. Tanknspank

Tanknspank Beta Team Premium Member

It's a secret code. Your Droid is just trying to communicate with you. You must decode it on your own, or it will never stop...

All sarcasm aside, this is very weird... I have no idea though...
  3. JCo352

JCo352 New Member

I would be contacting Motorola about it.
  4. pc747

pc747 Administrator Staff Member

reboot and do a factory reset. Even if it doesnt work it will keep the tech from doing the same thing
Search tags for this page
secret codes umx

umx secret codes