Problems with Bluetooth after ICS update

SnglGrma

Reaction score
That Is fantas5ic guys!

i am happy to hear your blue tooths are working again guys! But now i have a question for you.

how is your keyboard working...example first letter caps on sentences, auto-correcting mispelt words,shift key not working correcting...> that should be a colon...< that should be a semicolon.

jelly bean screwed up the mapping of the keyboard as well as taking away the printer, ringtones, timer on the clock, amongst other things.

Shellster

Reaction score
Glad to hear you're also up and running GGDroid sad to think that we were unable to use the phone as bought because of an update but i'm happy it now works. As far as other things wrong since the lastest update, my ringtones are all jacked up but that im finding that's easily fixed, unlike the bluetooth in the car. My keyboard seems to be working fine. I also found that after i powered down and back up again most things went back to normal.

good luck to everyone else having issues that no one seems inclined to help with, this forum or those like it will probably be your best bet.

*Peace*

larry0987

Reaction score
Never had any issues on ICS but since jb its useless in my car. It randomly drops the connection to my car and the only fix is to reboot and restart my car. The car never shows a drop but the phone does. I even tried a factory reset.