Premium Membership Option

MdicnMan

Reaction score
Well worth it. Not because of the content difference but because this is a great site that deserves to be supported. Ok so someone is going to make a few buck I'm sure but they have MORE than earned it.

We are talking about a few cups of Starbucks here.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did it as soon as I got the email pushed to me :D

I was so shy at joining, I've never understood the whole point of hanging out at forums. This place is now my home :D

That's how I feel...I just got the email like 5 minutes ago and signed up from the link in the email :) soon as I got it

JP 5.56

Reaction score
I can't decide.

On one hand I don't mind supporting a site that I use and like.
On the other, money is tight right now and unfortunately I do not see any personal benefit to me for the money.

Unfortunately the one thing that would seal the deal for me looks like it wont happen, and thats a members only area. I understand wanting to keep the information on the site available to all, but, I do enjoy relatively troll free members only areas on forums I visit.

Guess I shall think on it more.

socalchyd

Reaction score
I paid for sholesmod when it came out and I donated to AdamZ for his Rom, neither one of which I would have known about if it wasn't for this site so for me, it was a no-brainer :)

D

dvdcatalyst

Without hesitation :)

Great job guys.

Now if only the premium users have the capability of turning off those annoying AVS advertisements.