Premium Membership Option

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Cool Miami. You guys don't *have* to do something like that...was just a suggestion...but would be sweet! :)

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh wait.....was that a joke??

No,

I read johns post and i'll see what can be done :). his wouldn't be like any other place..since we wouldn't "hold out" and info for a section like that :).

StupidGenius

Reaction score
A No-Brainer. If I'm going to donate to developers in the Market to encourage growth, then this is akin to that. I've taken much away from this site, no problem giving back.

Deuel

Reaction score
Agree it's a no-brainer! This site has saved me a lot of time and money.

RoLa

Reaction score
UMM ...let's see...Will Probably never reach 100 PM's, Don't even know how to send pm over user quota, new profile pic option is nice but probably won't use it, Avatar will probably stay the same, Have no pics in album, member of only one social group(that i never look at) :rofl3:WHOO HOO!!! I DID IT FOR THE STICKERS,:rofl3: and of course for the up and coming of this forum, which I have already became more than addicted to,:banplease: and in turn would not know how to accomplish a lot of the things that I have already done to my Droid,, therefore.....Thank You!!!:gotmyvote:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bigger avatars? Oh boy, here's my money!

If you read the email there's a lot more then just the avatar. Miami is working on setting up a VIP section. And it's entirely up to you, nobody say's you have to join. Certainly if you just want to retain regular membership the forum appreciates it. We still want to be your forum of choice. :)

MJ5150

Reaction score
I joined up too.

I've taken WAAAYYY more than $18 worth of knowledge and cool stuff to download from here.

Shoot, I got a kickin' Droid running on 2.1 with Google Earth, my own boot logo and animation, and my own theme while some of my other firends still have theirs all stock looking and they're whining about when the 2.1 release will come out.

-Mike

huskur

Reaction score
OR maybe a section with ONLY links to the ROMS and "How to" guides to get to them faster without having to search forever to find them for supporting members.

Maybe something like that could happen

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OR maybe a section with ONLY links to the ROMS and "How to" guides to get to them faster without having to search forever to find them for supporting members.

Maybe something like that could happen

Good idea. I understand that having to look for stuff like that is difficult. I was looking for something in an area that they already have set up with frequently requested links and most of them are outdated now.