I will sell you this phone...

Benjamin Stone

Reaction score
:motdroidvert:

Even though I don't really know how to use it.

Because that's my job.

I am a new employee with a Verizon premium retailer. I'm well versed in computers, HDTVs, all manner of electronics, but I'd never been interested in cell phones. I don't even talk much on the phone. But here I am with this job now, and I'm having a blast.

And I also need to get a phone.

So on Monday I'm going with the Droid X. I've been playing with the newer generation VZW droids for a month now and LOVE them. At first I wanted the Droid 2 because of the keyboard...then the Incredible...then the Fascinate...............finally we set up the Droid X and I fell in love.

I can't wait to get started. These devices have tremendous potential, it's just a matter of figuring out how to unleash the power.

So I'll be asking a lot of questions.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forums! I'm also a VZW rep (corporate) so welcome there as well! As far as questions go, ask away...that's what we're here for! :dancedroid:

:motdroidvert:

Even though I don't really know how to use it.

Because that's my job.

I am a new employee with a Verizon premium retailer. I'm well versed in computers, HDTVs, all manner of electronics, but I'd never been interested in cell phones. I don't even talk much on the phone. But here I am with this job now, and I'm having a blast.

And I also need to get a phone.

So on Monday I'm going with the Droid X. I've been playing with the newer generation VZW droids for a month now and LOVE them. At first I wanted the Droid 2 because of the keyboard...then the Incredible...then the Fascinate...............finally we set up the Droid X and I fell in love.

I can't wait to get started. These devices have tremendous potential, it's just a matter of figuring out how to unleash the power.

So I'll be asking a lot of questions.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App