Fresh from the Berry to the Droid

GoIowa18

Reaction score
Hi everyone... I'm Landon.

Berry user for years... finally jumped ship. Hadn't seen Blackberry come out with anything exciting in a long time so I figured I might as well see what's up with the Droid!

So far I really like a lot of things about it. I'm having fun with the app store. The camera on my Tour was much better, and the Facebook app sucks for Droid, but these are things I can look past.

I have been lurking for a few days and will be getting into rooting/flashing and whatnot as soon as I do a little more reading and figure out exactly how to do it the best. I don't really yet understand the different roms I am seeing everyone talk about, versus Android 2.1 (whether you do 2.1 AND a new rom, or one or the other... etc), and so until I fully understand how it all works, I will be reading all about it and it looks like I will be able to get plenty of help here... so thanks in advance!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi everyone... I'm Landon.

Berry user for years... finally jumped ship. Hadn't seen Blackberry come out with anything exciting in a long time so I figured I might as well see what's up with the Droid!

So far I really like a lot of things about it. I'm having fun with the app store. The camera on my Tour was much better, and the Facebook app sucks for Droid, but these are things I can look past.

I have been lurking for a few days and will be getting into rooting/flashing and whatnot as soon as I do a little more reading and figure out exactly how to do it the best. I don't really yet understand the different roms I am seeing everyone talk about, versus Android 2.1 (whether you do 2.1 AND a new rom, or one or the other... etc), and so until I fully understand how it all works, I will be reading all about it and it looks like I will be able to get plenty of help here... so thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forum, Landon! We're so glad you decided to quit lurking :ph34r: and jump on in! Enjoy!

:welcome:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome Landon....

You will find a VERY large amount of info in the Hacks/ROMS section here so I'm sure you will be on your way in no time.

Good luck and welcome aboard