New non-tech Droid user here.

Reaction score
ShoulHello All.

Just bought my first Android device yesterday and figured I'd poke around here. Although not as sleek as some of the fancier phones, I was/am enamored with the idea of the Casio Commando. We'll see how I end up liking it. Should be a nice accessory mounted to my handlebars (motorcycle and mtn bike).

Either way, I don't expect to add much to these forums as I'm not a programmer...but I will be watching from the sidelines. Thanks to everyone for building this community. One of the reasons I decided to buy android vs. iOS.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. We're glad to have you with us. Also just cause your not a programmer, developer, or themer doesn't mean you can't be active. Got an off topic section here that has almost any conversation you can think of. Anyway feel free to ask any questions and share your opinion. Very friendly place. Dive on in and enjoy

Sent from my Liberated D2

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. like 252chevy mention, no tech skills required to keep on here. just browse around, ask questions if need too and offer some advice or suggestion to others. other than, enjoy ur stay