Post your screen shots here

lancelot323

Reaction score
I know before I said that I'd keep my style for a while. I think I might've exaggerated a bit :)

After seeing what people on here did with their styles, I felt kind of inspired to mix things up a bit. The EvoDroid-icons are freaking GORGEOUS.

I'm digging that LauncherPro dock. I know that someone posted it in blue (the one you're using) a few posts ago...but I'm wondering if someone could change the color to red for me? (I suck at graphic arts, even the simple things like this! - only program I have is Paint, which I know can't do what needs to be done)

Anyone?

Thanks in advance!

Psychlone

Deliver'D! :D

lancelot323

Reaction score
Here's some updated pics with the Evo theme that I've been using for a few weeks now. Probably my favorite theme I've ever used.

Left to right:

CAP201008141144.jpg

Is that pure calendar? That looks AWESOME.

Can you also post that background? Much appreciated ;)

TedWilliams

Reaction score
Born in Cambridge, MA but now live in Portland, OR
Here's some updated pics with the Evo theme that I've been using for a few weeks now. Probably my favorite theme I've ever used.

Left to right:

CAP201008141144.jpg

Attached is the wallpaper you asked for. And to both you and Foxdog, yeah it's Pure Grid Calendar Widget. Pretty bad ace I must say.

mojo_droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
for anyone who used the blue launcher dock, here is a blue version of hte app drawer icon

foxdog

Reaction score

Left to right:

CAP201008141144.jpg

Attached is the wallpaper you asked for. And to both you and Foxdog, yeah it's Pure Grid Calendar Widget. Pretty bad ace I must say.

Cool cool, is there a way to change the look of the day it is? The color and boarder don't really match my theme
46c401f6-93d9-b1d3.jpg

monsterpt

Reaction score
I'm almost done fine tuning my this theme.

Gotta get with you about your setup... Looks awesome. I am working on a similar look. I'll check shoutbox.

Please do tell where you got that awesome launcher dock from. It is not showing up on LauncherPro Icons. Thanks.

Its simpler than I thought it would be. The dock is in post 241 in this thread. Just download it to your device. Go to LauncherPro > Preferences > Appearance Settings > Dock background > Custom > and select it from the gallery. Done! the Text Icons are from the EVO theme by manup. Download the icon zip from the theme and unzip it to your device and then you can use them from the custom icon when you modify them.

BachinPhx

Reaction score
Gotta get with you about your setup... Looks awesome. I am working on a similar look. I'll check shoutbox.

Please do tell where you got that awesome launcher dock from. It is not showing up on LauncherPro Icons. Thanks.

Its simpler than I thought it would be. The dock is in post 241 in this thread. Just download it to your device. Go to LauncherPro > Preferences > Appearance Settings > Dock background > Custom > and select it from the gallery. Done! the Text Icons are from the EVO theme by manup. Download the icon zip from the theme and unzip it to your device and then you can use them from the custom icon when you modify them.

Thanks so much. I knew how to change the dock bar. I just didn't see it in the LP Icon site. Already have the Manup Text Icons so just wanted a new look. Thanks again!

foxdog

Reaction score
I'm almost done fine tuning my this theme.

Check the docks tab in the launcher pro icons app, its neon something by Jefflikesbegals tward the bottom. Ill upload it later if you can't find it.