Post your screen shots here

lancelot323

Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE your dockbar....where did you get that if you don't mind me asking you? That is like the best one I've ever seen!!!!dancedroid
I made it myself yesterday. I saw another one posted similar to it but it was all black and just didn't fit my color scheme so I created one to match.

Here is the png and psd file (for anyone interested in making other colors)
Feel free to use :)
launcher_pro_dock_bg_and_psd.zip

I have to ask...did you make those icons yourself? Those are AWESOME. And also, that silver/chrome-ish "ring" around the app drawer icon...is that a custom icon also?

Would love to find stuff like that...I'd make them, but I have no talent whatsoever :blush:

mojo_droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE your dockbar....where did you get that if you don't mind me asking you? That is like the best one I've ever seen!!!!dancedroid
I made it myself yesterday. I saw another one posted similar to it but it was all black and just didn't fit my color scheme so I created one to match.

thanks, i made a blue one :)

jbrtzfldr

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of minimalism, so I only have what I really need. This is the Alternative Dark theme with LauncherPro, with the only two apps I ever use on the dock. Oh yeah, and someone who makes me smile. :)
I loveeee my Droid.

35n7ml4.jpg

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

thanks, i made a blue one :)

good job! :) Looks nice!

I have to ask...did you make those icons yourself? Those are AWESOME. And also, that silver/chrome-ish "ring" around the app drawer icon...is that a custom icon also?

Would love to find stuff like that...I'd make them, but I have no talent whatsoever :blush:
The icons on the dockbar are from a zip file found here on the forums. I think they were made by manup456.
Yeah they do look sweet. But pretty simple to make if one would want to make them other colors or fonts.

The can be found here:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/lithiummod/66004-theme-lithmod-evodroid.html

The app button with the gradient stroke on it, I found on here also. Easy to make..but since I found it pre-made, no need to make another.
It was part of theBowers Black'n'Bold theme.

file8761

Reaction score
Love love love playing around installing custom roms and themes. I don't know why, but so addictive. :) I only use one screen, but here is how I have it set up. Using the latest LithiumMod and Watermark'd theme.

chabuku

Reaction score
I finally got around to getting my screenshots together. Been wanting to post this for a while. Using Alternate Dark... only thing is the latest Facebook isn't themed so its out of place. Also wish ADW Launcher had a transparent drawer.... ah well.

Last edited:

Shadowclock

Reaction score
Must have been asked somewhere before but I can't find it. How did you guys get your LauncherPro looking like that? Words instead of icons, I figure once I know that I can use some of the backgrounds and such you all have posted.

armin956

Reaction score
can't find the live walls anywhere!!! anybody please, help a noob out :( thanks

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

foxdog

Reaction score
I'm almost done fine tuning my this theme.

Last edited:

lancelot323

Reaction score
Update'D!

I know before I said that I'd keep my style for a while. I think I might've exaggerated a bit :)

After seeing what people on here did with their styles, I felt kind of inspired to mix things up a bit. The EvoDroid-icons are freaking GORGEOUS.

Psychlone

Reaction score
I know before I said that I'd keep my style for a while. I think I might've exaggerated a bit :)

After seeing what people on here did with their styles, I felt kind of inspired to mix things up a bit. The EvoDroid-icons are freaking GORGEOUS.

I'm digging that LauncherPro dock. I know that someone posted it in blue (the one you're using) a few posts ago...but I'm wondering if someone could change the color to red for me? (I suck at graphic arts, even the simple things like this! - only program I have is Paint, which I know can't do what needs to be done)

Anyone?

Thanks in advance!

Psychlone