Post your screen shots here

missrachel

Reaction score
Just rooted and installed my first ROM last night.. Lithium Mod baby! Pink-life theme!
I absolutely LOVE it... better, faster and more stable than stock... not to mention so pretty :biggrin:
Thank you so much, JRUMMY! <3

CAP201008090132.jpg

Last edited:

Psychlone

Reaction score
Lithium 1.0.12
WaterMark'd Theme
Chevyno1 1.2Ghz ULV Kernel

I'm a bit of a minimalist, but also need several things at easy access...

Screens from left to right:

Left
(Top Left) MoreIcons Widget w/ SkyFire, Browser and Email, (Top Right) another MoreIcons Widget w/ EStrongs File Manager, RootExplorer, Barcode Scanner and Calculator, (Center) Power Widget, (Lower Left) MoreIcons Widget w/ Gallery and PhotoVault, (Bottom Center) MoreIcons Widget w/ Network Scanner, Network Mapper, WiFi Analyzer, WiFi Tracker, Rom Manager and PhoneMyPC, Camera shortcut

Center

(Across Top) Quick Contacts (4 of my most used for easy access), Beautiful Widgets Home, AK Notepad, Beautiful Widgets Silent and Vibrate Widgets, Tesla Flashlight Widget

Right

(Top Left) Pandora Stations Widget (for quick select of different stations), (Top Right) Grooveshark, (Center) Pandora Widget (for quick access when driving), (Bottom Left) Movies

Then a benchmark screenie:

Psychlone

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My current setup. I may actually keep this for awhile now. Satisfied with my personal additions to the theme.

1.png

2.png

3.png

stix_clgi

Reaction score
My current setup. I may actually keep this for awhile now. Satisfied with my personal additions to the theme.

1.png

2.png

3.png

I absolutely LOVE your dockbar....where did you get that if you don't mind me asking you? That is like the best one I've ever seen!!!!dancedroid

stix_clgi

Reaction score
My sceens...

Here is my current setup. I used to have seven screens full of shortcuts and widgets, but I've recently decided to go with a much smaller setup. Running LM RedGlass, w/ P3's LV 125-1250mhz kernel. Quadrant scored at 1460 with apps running, battery life anywhere between 16-36 hours depending on how I use my phone (I average about 1 day).

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE your dockbar....where did you get that if you don't mind me asking you? That is like the best one I've ever seen!!!!dancedroid
I made it myself yesterday. I saw another one posted similar to it but it was all black and just didn't fit my color scheme so I created one to match.

Here is the png and psd file (for anyone interested in making other colors)
Feel free to use :)
launcher_pro_dock_bg_and_psd.zip

lancelot323

Reaction score
This is my basic setup...I think I'm gonna stick with this one for a while now.
The 4th picture shows why I love FolderOrganizer...
I actually have 7 screens (the ones left out are my agenda widget, my links page, my settings & benchmark widget page, my music player and misc stuff).

Last edited: