Post Questions Here...

DustinSK925

Reaction score
You Didn't Unzip It Did You? If You Rezipped It Yourself You Need To Choose The Normal Compression And Inside The Recovery Turn Off Verification Of Signature.

I didnt unzip it. Well I did on one computer but that was just to put the binary file in it... Is there a way I could send you my UOT file and you could put the binary in it... Because maybe I am doing something wrong?

ashclepdia

Reaction score
Can't use scaling drop menu? Still like it. Hope it will save me some juice at work

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
You Didn't Unzip It Did You? If You Rezipped It Yourself You Need To Choose The Normal Compression And Inside The Recovery Turn Off Verification Of Signature.

I didnt unzip it. Well I did on one computer but that was just to put the binary file in it... Is there a way I could send you my UOT file and you could put the binary in it... Because maybe I am doing something wrong?

Go To Mediafire Or Rapidshare Create A Free Account Upload And PM Me The Link And I Will Re-Upload The File After Testing On My Phone.

DustinSK925

Reaction score

Go To Mediafire Or Rapidshare Create A Free Account Upload And PM Me The Link And I Will Re-Upload The File After Testing On My Phone.

Ok thanks man. Will you be on in 20? I am eating dinner real quick then I will do it!

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score

Ok thanks man. Will you be on in 20? I am eating dinner real quick then I will do it!

I'm Gonna Be Up All Night. Whenever You Get To It No Rush.

ashclepdia

Reaction score
Can't use scaling drop menu? Still like it. Hope it will save me some juice at work

Exactly, We Can Only Underclock At The Moment (Hopefully That Changes) So Go Get A Free CPU Manager In The Market. CPU Master By Antutu Is A Reputable Name That's Free.

Okay..but I already bought the setcpu that came up first from michaelhuang is it reputable? I don't mind the two bucks if its dependable

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score

Exactly, We Can Only Underclock At The Moment (Hopefully That Changes) So Go Get A Free CPU Manager In The Market. CPU Master By Antutu Is A Reputable Name That's Free.

Okay..but I already bought the setcpu that came up first from michaelhuang is it reputable? I don't mind the two bucks if its dependable

Yes That's The Version I Have.

DustinSK925

Reaction score
Question..How do I upload it.. When I click on it it just goes into the next part of the folder..

xgrinder911

Reaction score
This might sound a little odd but can some one por favor PM me the entire n acurate stock gingerbread build prop?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

GT_Cleric

Reaction score
If I'm already on froyo then I don't need to sbf, but do I still need to fdr before using gingerbreak?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums