Post Questions Here...

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
yea thanks for the help everyone
Edit: Now I want to do even more things to the phone. Whats next? haha

Now You Have Full Access Except For The Bootloader, Pretty Much Anything You Want. Custom ROMs And Root Applications That Make Your Phone Better. SD Card Speed Increase, SETCpu, Rom Manager, Hot Reboot, Root Explorer, Titanium Backup, Battery Monitor Widget Pro, MinFreeManager, MyBackup Pro, Rom Toolbox, And Script Manager Are The Root Apps On My Phone Some Have Free Versions Of Them I Would Tell You To Look Up All Them In The Market. They Do A Good Job Of Explaining What The App Does. Good Luck.

DustinSK925

Reaction score
I was looking through rom toolbox and i saw the circle white battery widget for the taskbar.. Is there another way to get it other than buying toolbox pro? Or is that the only way?

DustinSK925

Reaction score
Im looking at uot kitchen and looks pretty sweet. Read the directions but confused a little bit. Might need some help, haha standby
Edit: Urgh it says the kitchen is updating!

Last edited:

DustinSK925

Reaction score
ya just sawit... when u think they will be back up, looks pretty sweet! anything else like this? to custmoize the phone

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
That's All I Know Of. You Have To Wait Til The Site Comes Back Up Or Wait In Line To Use The Kitchen. I Normally Refresh The Page Every 5 Minutes Until I Get The Cooking Section.

DustinSK925

Reaction score
Question: When In UOT Kitchen I Downloaded and did everything. When at the end I go to install zip from sd card I click UOT and it just opens up to 4 further folders... So thats not right. So then If I go to install zip from Internal SD Card it works then it says status 0 installation aborted.

Last edited:
OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
You Didn't Unzip It Did You? If You Rezipped It Yourself You Need To Choose The Normal Compression And Inside The Recovery Turn Off Verification Of Signature.

Last edited:

ashclepdia

Reaction score
Can it overclock? I have hears it wasn't possible on gb. Am I misinformed? Can I use ALL the app has to offer? Don't wanna pay for it if I can't unless you would say its worth it anyways.