Thread For Emergency Problems/Questions

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
X Is Totally Correct You CANNOT Cross Flash ROMs.

ONLY:
2.2 > 2.2 And 2.3 > 2.3

THIS DOES NOT WORK:
2.2 > 2.3 Or 2.3 > 2.2
THE ONLY TIME THAT WORKS IS THRU SBF-ING.

wrxman17

Reaction score
Yeah I figured that out. Thanks, So does anyone have any problems downloading the new eclipse rom? It always bootloops on me and never goes into tenfars recovery, I think its because it deletes everything when you flash the rom...

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Not Sure, I Haven't Been On A ROM Since Minimal. Head Over To Xda See What People Are Saying. Plus Post There Too And You Can Always Email The Dev. Nitro Is A Cool Dude, He'd Wanna Know.

Hitorq

Reaction score
I rooted using motorola one click root by psouza4. I then installed Eclipse 0.2.2 and everything worked great. I then decided to try minimalx and I have been in a bootloop at the boot animation ever since. I have tried everything and gotten nowhere. I downloaded rsdlite4.9 and an sbf file for the x2 and then went into rsd on the phone and then clicked start to flash the sbf file, it says it cannot verify the ini number. Any ideals I could try?

Hitorq

Reaction score
I did delete the gz. I factory reset and wiped cache also.

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Sorry It Was Late Last Night But I Didn't Catch This, Go To My Sticky And Download Everything From There And Try The Newest RSD You're Using An Old Version.

Hitorq

Reaction score
Thanks man, will give it a go.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Hitorq

Reaction score
Thanks for the info and simple to follow instructions. It went very smooth and phone is working fine. My wife isn't going to kill me now.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

duke1agn

Reaction score
I rooted my phone using 1-click a few days ago. Decided it wasn't for me, and unrooted today using the GB SBF file and RSD Lite 5.3.1.

However, after running RSD and the SBF file, there are a few things that i have questions about. My phone is no longer rooted, because i have root checker on the phone and it pointed out clearly to me that i am not.

However, my background on the phone is the same, all of my apps are still there, the apps that I had frozen are now back in place. That is good. I have no service though. There are 3 bars showing up, and then a triangle to the left of the bars. When i try to connect to browser or any app that requires 3g/internet access i can't.

What's the issue? I know i've asked several questions here the past couple days, and you've been a huge help. Thanks again.

ashclepdia

Reaction score
Did u try a factory reset? Can do it from the privacy settings.

Also might have to call *228 to "reactivate"

Doing those two things should fix it. U maybe should have did a dalvik cache woe before sbf also. It might not have done anything to help as I am not to sure but couldn't have hurt really.

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Hey Ash This Has Been Resolved On Another Page Here. He Posted Duplicates To Get A Faster Answer Even Tho That's Not Really Necessary.

sallev1

Reaction score
This Thread Is For You To Place Any And All Urgent/Emergency Help Needed.

Please State The Problem Clearly So You Can Get The Help You Need Fast And Efficiently.

Thank You For Following This Simple Request.

If You Wish You May Donate To Me.

Hello,
I have bricked my phone while attempting to flash a new theme. I had access to my recovery one time, and during which I tried to do a factory reset. It didn't work in terms of alllowing a fresh reboot. It will not reboot. I have also tried to get into RSD protocol support by pressing power and bboth volumes. But it wont proceed further than showing mr the Motorola name and logo + Starting RSD prtocvol reset. PLease help