Post Questions Here...

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
As The Title States Post Your Questions Here.

Need Help With:

Rooting Or Flashing ROMs/Themes.

Needing Certain Apks, .Odexs, Or Other Files. Either I Have Them Or Know Where To Get Them.

Just Basic General Questions About The DroidX2.

I Have Free Time And Don't Mind Doing Some "Leg Work" And Providing You With The Information Needed About Any Topic Above.

My Goal Is To Treat Everyone To The Utmost Help I Can Provide.

If You Wish You May Donate To Me.

Last edited:

LordRalh3

Reaction score
SBFing the X2.... ok I came from the X and I had even waited to get that untill there was a lot of development already done, sbfing my x was as simple as running the "live cd" right off the 2.3 sbf iso so I never got familiar at all with RSDlite, this option isnt yet available for the X2 that Im aware yet...

So... I have RSDlite and the 64bit drivers installed on my laptop, but the instructions here tell me I also need to make my phone say "RSD" before I plug the usb into my phone...any pointers? Ive tried getting RSDlite on my phone with no success.

Im rocking on MinimalX right now so its not an emergency by any means but with the OTA to GB right around the corner Im gonna need this...

LordRalh3

Reaction score
thank you jho, Mike you might want to include that volume button in your steps...

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
That Post Was Before I Knew About Holding Volume Up Versus My Post That You Hit The Volume Down Until The Phone Said RSD Then You Would Hit The Volume Up. Good Thought I Definitely Will Update That Post.

Thank You :)

LordRalh3

Reaction score
Thanks man you guys are awesome, I'm so excited about the development that's starting to happen keep up the great work

X2 on the go

vvildcard

Reaction score
That Post Was Before I Knew About Holding Volume Up Versus My Post That You Hit The Volume Down Until The Phone Said RSD Then You Would Hit The Volume Up. Good Thought I Definitely Will Update That Post.

I had to SBF my phone this week and used Mike's original steps... the RSD option is quite a ways down the list, but it is there.

Confirmed: Hold Power + VolDown until Fastboot displays, press VolDown to get to RSD, plug in USB, push VolUp, phone is detected.

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Application Not Working...

I Need The Community's Help Here,

The Application AnTuTu Benchmark

I Install It And Start The Test, It Doesn't Get Past The 2D Graphics. It Returns To The Start Test Screen. Everyone Else Seems To Be Working Fine Except Me. Any Ideas Or Thoughts That Could Help...?

Thanks For Anyone Who Tries To Figure This Out, Very Strange But I Got Faith In All Of You.

LordRalh3

Reaction score
Installed and ran the full test and it ran right through all of it on mine.

Running, MinimalX, Using V6 supercharger & 3GTurbo scripts, SD Increase to 2048, havent gotten the 98kickasskernal to take yet though.

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Installed and ran the full test and it ran right through all of it on mine.

Running, MinimalX, Using V6 supercharger & 3GTurbo scripts, SD Increase to 2048, havent gotten the 98kickasskernal to take yet though.

So You Were Able To Run It Fine On Yours?

LordRalh3

Reaction score
That is correct, completed the test, gave me a score in the 476X range

LordRalh3

Reaction score
Have you tried anything with any overclocking apps? On your v6 did you go a custom route and switch between the memory sizes? I could see both of those possibly causeing a hiccup at the start of the 3d

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Have you tried anything with any overclocking apps? On your v6 did you go a custom route and switch between the memory sizes? I could see both of those possibly causeing a hiccup at the start of the 3d

I Have SetCPU Installed. The V6 I Have It Set For One Of The Mega's.