Pdanet question

recDNA

Reaction score
Ok, this question will sound dumb to more experienced folk here but here goes....

I have a droid 855a with verizon. Phone is not rooted. I would love to use pdanet but can't verizon simply see who is installing the app then sue us for theft of broadband service on connected computer? They can easily tell who has app on their phones.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I have used PDANet for a year and no issues. Search PDANet, you will find many threads that say the same

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ok, this question will sound dumb to more experienced folk here but here goes....

I have a droid 855a with verizon. Phone is not rooted. I would love to use pdanet but can't verizon simply see who is installing the app then sue us for theft of broadband service on connected computer? They can easily tell who has app on their phones.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Nobody has gotten busted for doing so yet. That tool works on stock phones and it also has not been pulled from the market. To be safe just use far less bandwidth than others (make yourself a smaller target) and you can probably breath easier. In other words, don't hook up your computer then download every movie in site through your phone's web connection. Likewise, don't go camping for a month and sit glued to your laptop in the car playing WOW through your phone's connection either.