PDA Net

hypnotiq

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Okay this question may have already been answered but I've spent 3 days looking for an answer and I have not really gotten a straight one because people end up arguing or don't know what they are talking about lol. :heart: ok I currently have a LG Vortex and my boyfriend has a Droid 2 we both have PDAnet installed. Well.... one morning I'm getting up getting ready to tether and as I'm connecting it slows down on data connection... then it's authorized. so I continue my daily routine of checking my facebook when oops all of a sudden I get a nasty little Verizon message ...
If you would like to subscribe to Mobile Broadband Connect or 3G Mobile Hotspot, call:
Consumer: 800-256-4646
Business 800-899-4249

With Mobile Broadband Connect, you can use your Verizon Wireless handset, Smartphone or BlackBerry as a modem for your notebook when you connect the two using a USB cable, enabling you to access the Internet or your company intranet.

3G Mobile Hotspot will allow your Verizon Wireless Smartphone to act as a portable hotspot for your Wi-Fi enabled notebook/netbook, tablet PC, camera, media/MP3 player, and PDA, enabling you to access the Internet or your company intranet.

Mobile Broadband Connect and 3G Mobile Hotspot capability is ideal when you are travelling and need to use your notebook to check email, access corporate networks, or download large files like presentations and reports. And you won`t have to buy an extra PC Card or other devices.

Mobile Broadband Connect and 3G Mobile Hotspot Features
(NationalAccess service included)

With a 3G Mobile
Hotspot or Mobile
Broadband
Connect-capable
device

Monthly Access Fee

$20
When added to a $29.99 or higher data option

Monthly Allowance

2 GB (2,048 MB)

Per GB Rate After Allowance

$20

Roaming charges apply when using Mobile Broadband Connect in Canada, Mexico, and other international destinations.

I have read and accept the terms and conditions below.

If you would like to subscribe to Mobile Broadband Connect or 3G Mobile Hotspot, call:
Consumer: 800-256-4646
Business 800-899-4249

GlobalAccess Connect is available for select smartphones to use your device as a modem in GSM destinations. Please visit www.verizonwireless.com/globalaccessconnect for more details

so I figured they caught on to us using the PDAnet but when I try his works perfect. =/ so my question is there way around it? will it end next billing cycle? why is verizon the ONLY provider that want to be a*******s about this. lol anyhoo. any information someone has on this stupid little message would be awesome =)
Thankyou !

hypnotiq