1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

PDA Net

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by hypnotiq, Apr 4, 2011.

1. hypnotiq

hypnotiq New Member

Hi everyone. Okay this question may have already been answered but I've spent 3 days looking for an answer and I have not really gotten a straight one because people end up arguing or don't know what they are talking about lol. :heart: ok I currently have a LG Vortex and my boyfriend has a Droid 2 we both have PDAnet installed. Well.... one morning I'm getting up getting ready to tether and as I'm connecting it slows down on data connection... then it's authorized. so I continue my daily routine of checking my facebook when oops all of a sudden I get a nasty little Verizon message ...
    so I figured they caught on to us using the PDAnet but when I try his works perfect. =/ so my question is there way around it? will it end next billing cycle? why is verizon the ONLY provider that want to be a*******s about this. lol anyhoo. any information someone has on this stupid little message would be awesome =)
    Thankyou !

hypnotiq
Search tags for this page

if you would like to subscribe to mobile broadband connect o

t www.verizonwireless.com/globalaccessconnect

www.verizonwireless.com/globalaccessconnect