1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Patch/Update] 928Droid Black Glass - Google Search v1.1.1.53565

Discussion in '928Droid' started by 928Droid, Sep 9, 2010.

1. 928Droid

928Droid Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

928Droid Black Glass Themed Google Search v1.1.1.53565 (GoogleQuckSearchBox.apk only) Themed Patch/Upate zip

Use with all 2.2 Froyo based Black Glass Themes for Droid 1, Droid 2 and Droid X.

Uninstall Market Version Update if already downloaded from the Market
    Install like any update ZIp type file.
  2. ironman77

ironman77 New Member

Dave,

Just curious why would one want to update this flash file for the Google search. What is the benifit of it for us:)

Thanks,
  3. 928Droid

928Droid Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Google released this update yesterday, changelog said "performance enhancements".

I always try my best to keep up with the latest versions of apps that are included in my Themes to keep you guys up to date....

Trust me, if I go thru the trouble to download it, Theme it, recompile it, create an update.zip file for it, upload it and then start a new thread for it (and answer questions in said thread :).....you can bet I recommend you use it. :)
Search tags for this page
black glass boxes.apk
google quick search box android apk

google quick search box apk

google quicksearchbox black
google search box black 1.1
google search box v1.1 apk
googlequicksearchbox.apk black