Ok I got u Huge Problem!!! forgot Pattern?

O k i was out tonite and i got drunk i changed the pattern and forgot it? and i try to recover the password and for some reason it don't work? It is the right email address ??

allikanbe

O k i was out tonite and i got drunk i changed the pattern and forgot it? and i try to recover the password and for some reason it don't work? It is the right email address ??
Droid Master? hmm, I thought I read that you can take your droid to verizon and they could unlock it for you. Drinking and droiding. There ought to be a law.:)

Takami826

drunk droiding... well on the BRIGHT SIDE having locked yourself out you couldn't drunk dial or drunk text... so there's at least that!!

hebertm1

To do a factory reset, try this. I did not complete the steps to see if it would as I do not want to reset my phone.

1. Power Off the device
2. Press and hold X on the physical keyboard and power on.
3. Press camera button and Volume up button at same time.
4. Using the D-Pad choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset.

I did not do step 4 to see if it asks for the unlock pattern, it may or may not, hope this helps

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
To do a factory reset, try this. I did not complete the steps to see if it would as I do not want to reset my phone.

1. Power Off the device
2. Press and hold X on the physical keyboard and power on.
3. Press camera button and Volume up button at same time.
4. Using the D-Pad choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset.

I did not do step 4 to see if it asks for the unlock pattern, it may or may not, hope this helps

It does not ask for the pattern...

Now That's Funny -------I don't care who you are. LOL.
This is the kinda things that happen usually after you hear, "Watch This " or"Let Me Show You Something. "

Martin030908

Super Moderator
exactly why i opted not to use pattern lock.... Drunk Droidin'.
At least the drunk text you can attempt to explain... LOL. Good luck man.