Ok I got u Huge Problem!!! forgot Pattern?

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
O k i was out tonite and i got drunk i changed the pattern and forgot it? and i try to recover the password and for some reason it don't work? It is the right email address ??

Maybe get drunk again and you will remember???

Always worked for me with "something else":icon_ rasta: :)

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
New rule:

If you Droid, don't drink. If you drink, don't Droid.

boatman2220

Reaction score
Just wondering is this going to be a regular Friday Nite thing? If it is please keep us posted. All jokes aside, I feel for you. The reset sounds like the thing to try other than taking it in. No locks for me, I'd forget it at some point.

OP
D

droid master

Reaction score
Ok I was able to access my settings while on a call u can access ur settings, I changed the pattern successfully but still have to enter google account? Damn Huge bug why didn't they fix this?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Ok I was able to access my settings while on a call u can access ur settings, I changed the pattern successfully but still have to enter google account? Damn Huge bug why didn't they fix this?

So someone called you?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

hebertm1

Reaction score

So someone called you?

I called myself from another phone!!

I just tried this. I set a lock pattern and then verified it works. Then called my cell from a land line and could not get to settings. When the call came in I swiped to answer call, but no settings or menu. As soon as I hung up it asks for the unlock pattern. I am currently using Updated 2.0.1, what are you using, and how did you get to the settings?

phone

Reaction score
I did a factory reset yesterday, you don't loose everything. The sdcard wasn't formatted and all my apps, including free apps were auto installed after syncing with google.

Later I removed all third party apps, because I wanted to start out fresh. I formatted my sdcard. After signing into google I discovered my wallpaper and wireless settings were also saved.

checho408

Reaction score
I had to take mine in. They just did a hard reset. Apps and contacts appeared after syncing with my gmail acct.

Last edited: