Official Team D1-MIUI-10.29-V6.X Release

hoppermi

Reaction score
any of you guys watching the MIUI milestone thread feel like reporting back on issues they are having?

miui.com looks like some of our early threads. LED notifications. no landscape. keyboard unlocks phone etc. Also a WIFI problem that is killing battery.
One or two FC complaints.
I'll check miui-dev.

Edit: Not a single post in their milestone thread.

fox_dye

Reaction score
I had the music app and I thought everything went smooth but nope. I just checked it all and its gone. It shows in the system/app file but it just isn't on my screen. Can anyone make it an update.zip

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....

OP
M

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised

i think someone mentioned this on a different thread, or was it this one? idk. i may have to check this out.

edit:: only 3 stars on the market. lag issues it looks like. still going to try now.

Yah, I removed it after I played with it for awhile but it's pretty tight. I hope we see some of these features in the next release or two of Android. The calendar view is sick.

Logan3824

Reaction score

i think someone mentioned this on a different thread, or was it this one? idk. i may have to check this out.

edit:: only 3 stars on the market. lag issues it looks like. still going to try now.

Yah, I removed it after I played with it for awhile but it's pretty tight. I hope we see some of these features in the next release or two of Android. The calendar view is sick.

I tested it, unfortunately didn't like it...Way too laggy and I'm running 1.1ghz, redraw issue.

crackedvenom

Reaction score
same here. and i had the splash screen come up like 3 dif times while i was playing with it. will keep it and look forward to future updates.

edit:: yeah i loved the calendar view. heck i loved em all, the music, and facebook.

edit again: muiu has had some lag issues for me, mostly LP. maybe ill give this a shot with a different rom whenever im not too lazy.

Last edited:

corman324

Reaction score
yeah, thats a pretty sweet replacement but pretty laggy. if it ever gets some updates ill give it a try cuz the views really are awesome looking.

and i also got the Miui Music player working after i fixed permissions. its AMAZING

OP
M

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
same here. and i had the splash screen come up like 3 dif times while i was playing with it. will keep it and look forward to future updates.

edit:: yeah i loved the calendar view. heck i loved em all, the music, and facebook.

edit again: muiu has had some lag issues for me, mostly LP. maybe ill give this a shot with a different rom whenever im not too lazy.

That's why I like stock roms so much. They're easy to fall back on when the more adventurous roms give me fits. I always have a copy of MIUI and my rom on my sd.

Last edited:

Xavier

Reaction score
Looked through and saw that the same problems are occuring, any update concerning this? I really like this rom, wish I could do something lol.

JStandiford21

Reaction score

I played with the home replacement for awhile last night on UD and yea it was definitely laggy and touchy but loved the featues, will keep it to see what comes with the updates

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Okay, I have LP Plus and MIUI obviously and I want to be able to have the LP widgets on my MIUI launcher because for now, I want to use the stock launcher. So, is there a way for me to transfer it over? Or somehow save the .apk to my SD card so I can push it into the /system/app?

nickelocene

Reaction score
Just flashed this ROM and it's amazing.
However, I do have a question. How can I hide the system apps from the screen? I know I can't delete them from the screen. Or is there anyway I can put all the unwanted shortcuts to a screen and somehow hide the screen all together?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can put all of them in a folder. Just go into edit mode, grab the folder widget or long press for folder, and you can just drag and drop apps into the folder. Not sure if that's what you're looking for but that's what I do and they're very useful. Takes up one slot

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
I love this Tom only question is when it gets updated for d1 can u make it so when we click the message button on the lockscreen we can reply from there instead of having to go into the app itself

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk